FanFiction.Net
for Once Again Is Not The Same As Another Chance

11/19/2020 c4 2PaopuConMostaza
Dios mio ame esto, lastima que esta abandonado :'(
10/11/2017 c4 47HiroAngelLight
No more update?aawww this story is really good!
12/25/2015 c4 4JessieKLove
This is so cool! Update soon xx
10/3/2015 c4 Ze Great M
Wowzers! This is amazing! Gimme more, please. XP
8/19/2015 c4 thatcrazyjellyfish
Ah! This is so interesting. Can't wait to see what happens next
8/18/2015 c4 Servo Unomi
Lol nice story! I sense faint denial to poor Tadashi's death in this fic. I'm grateful I was home alone today, cuz I couldn't stop laughing through the entire first chapter! I didn't expect Hiro's panic reaction to his ALIVE brother, and yet that scene played beautifully as I kept rereading it at least 3 times. xD This is a great BH6 story and hope you continue this. :]
5/7/2015 c4 20TundrainAfrica
You planning on updating soon? :D I don't wann get hooked huhu
3/21/2015 c4 6ILikeToSneeze
This is so good, update soon!
2/22/2015 c4 Fan 2.0
thid is really good! Your writing style is awesome! Update soon!
2/22/2015 c4 IrokoZ
I'm glad Baymax is Baymax. I think my heart would've broken just a tiny bit if Hiro was truly all alone.
Looking forward to more,
Iroko
2/19/2015 c4 1analiese22
Yesssss thanks for updating
2/8/2015 c4 freebird4
this makes all my tadashi-hiro feelings go all over the place I LOVE IT!
2/5/2015 c4 2lambtastic
Woo! You're back! Woo! Baymax is the future Baymax! I can't wait for what will happen next. Maybe they can save Abigail and Tadashi and stop Callaghan from turning psycho before all that happens in the movie. Please continue soon!
2/5/2015 c4 1teengens
Uhhh...YEAH! WE DID MISS YOU. And now I have an awesomely awesome chapter. And man did he say it. This story is getting complicated for realz, but that's what makes it awesome. I totally didn't expect the update, but I'm super glad for it. Can't wait for more!

AND I KNOW! I totally tried to stay away from Hidashi! IT DID NOT LAST FOR MORE THAN 2 WEEKS AND NOW I CAN'T STOP.
2/5/2015 c4 4Forest Sentry Koneji
My heart just goes out to Hiro for the conflict of interests he's experiencing. I can't wait to see where you're going to go next with this!
79 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »