FanFiction.Net
for That Which Heals All Wounds

11/18/2014 c1 5TheDogo
Fantastically written. And just for the record, I love the very last line, "And the sun sinks flaming into the sea." Great read. Thanks for sharing this.
11/16/2014 c1 Guest
Very nice, thank you. S
11/15/2014 c1 Guest
So enjoyed this!
11/15/2014 c1 Guest
Wow...this is very good! I would like to think that they would touch on the aftermath on the show like you did here...but I have a feeling it won't happen...thanks for this one! :)
11/15/2014 c1 Olivia forest
Fantastic! Thank you!
11/17/2014 c1 4Smooth Doggie
Remarkable, truly and utterly remarkable. Written as though you'd lived through McGarrett's ordeal yourself! Beautiful scenes between the two main characters and I love how you intertwined Danny being Steve's true brother rather than the incidious Wo Fat - hideous creature, superbly portrayed by the actor MD. I think its only human for superSEAL to break down after all that occurred, important in fact, that he did so. Well done
11/17/2014 c1 Layanna
Welcome back - and what a comeback this is! Loved reading your episode tag (as in reading it over and over and over and over ... you get the idea :) As always, you are absolutely spot-on with your characters, writing them so perfectly in line. I really wish we would be able to see even a bit of this in the next episode or in a flashback but I guess, we just all need to come back to your wonderful fanfic over and over again! WELL DONE! Now, quickly get back to "Not again!", really can't wait to read much much more of you!
11/16/2014 c1 3FlamMabel
Great tag to this episode. Thanks for sharing it with us. Likely we'll never see anything remotely close on tv. They never seem to give us any sort of comfort.
11/16/2014 c1 10Aerilex
I don't always review because I tend to read on the go but this one deserves me taking the time to say, you've done a wonderful job with these characters and this was exactly what I was looking for after the episode. Great work!
11/16/2014 c1 18Fifilla
I'm speechless. That was fantastic! I loved every single word of it, thank you so much for sharing.
11/15/2014 c1 Lhaven
Wonderful tag to the episode! Love it!
11/15/2014 c1 88Irene Claire
This is so good! wonderfully written - thank you for sharing it!
11/15/2014 c1 37Wenwalke
Good job, I really enjoyed reading your story. Thanks you so much for writing and sharing.
11/15/2014 c1 32Ilmare-Ilse
Lovely!
Poor Steve! and poor Danno!
Thanks so much for sharing!
11/15/2014 c1 16lilballerette10
loved it! so well written
35 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »