for Blank Space

1/5 c1 imbackforever8
Wow umm just wow not even good or bad just wow
6/26/2020 c1 princessguerrier1107
UGGH SEOURSILY! I LOVE SCOTT AND COURTNEY AND YOU RUNIED IT 4 ME !
4/3/2015 c1 130signelchan
This is a wonderful reimagining of a great song! I don't typically read things about Courtney and her love exploits, but when it comes to her being a little unhinged, I find it more enjoyable. So yeah, Courtney may have been a bit out of character, but it was worth it because she became a centerpiece to a fic that did nothing but show her descent into murderous hell. From the very beginning, where Duncan warns Scott about her insanity, to the end where her and Gwen hook up and become accomplices to a heinous crime, everything here clicks.

I enjoyed reading this and can't wait until I read more of your works!

Signel
11/16/2014 c1 The Abysswalker
Loved it! Literally lmao through the whole thing. Nice work.
11/15/2014 c1 13Glowing Insanity
Whoa...
That's all I can say
11/15/2014 c1 TheNightPrincess
Whoa. This is some good stuff. I read this over and over, probably 4 times. It made a movie in my mind ( which my teacher says that of your reader says that, that it was good!) ! I could envision ALLLLLLL of this happening! The murders were, honestly, my favorite part. This was crazy, it blew my mind! Please write more like this!

Just another one of your excellent stories, my man. Keep it up, please!
Bye!
11/15/2014 c1 2Maori Rose
Wow! Courtney y Gwen!
:O shock!
Good story, thanks for writing.
11/15/2014 c1 32Rosethethief
Just gotta say... Wow, this totally blew me away.

From reading this, our co-write, and the Scourtney chapter from your TD parents fic, you write Scott and Courtney pretty well. I know you don't even like the shipping at all, but it's something I've just wanted to say.

As for Gwen/Courtney, I've always just been on the fence with those two... Meaning, I don't really like the shipping, but I don't necessarily hate it, either.

I'm also actually currently working on a fic about Duncan growing possessively insane over Courtney once she hooks back up with Scott, and it takes place two years after AS. :P

But anyway, nice writing. And keep up the good work!
11/15/2014 c1 5AudiLion
.. I loved it but holy crap that was intense!
11/15/2014 c1 25Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
Before reading this fic, I assumed it was going to be serious. Then I read it, and now I know the truth.

Good job! Poor Scott. So naive. So stupid. Should've picked a better spot to break up with Courtney. Like... around people. Oh well. That's our TDAS Scott! I like what you did with Psycho Courtney and OOC Gwen. It's nice for OOC Gwen to finally get what she wants. Too bad she and Courtney are in jail now.

Keep up the good work!
11/15/2014 c1 21BlueIce RedFire
One word: CRAZY!
Honestly, this had to be one of my favourite song-based fics on this site.
As far as the story goes, I found it amusing that it was set during the shoe and about how many Courtney pairings were visible (Duncney, Scourtney, Gwenney) and how Scott and Courtney's relation went.
I kinda feel sorry for Scott, but he did bring it upon himself to not get dumped, but instead murdered. Courtney's a psycho, and she did kill Duncan moments later.
I could very clearly see the relations to the lyrics of Blank Space. Very well portrayed there.
The ending made the story complete XD
11/15/2014 c1 Zoey101fan3600
This is hilarious...love it
11/15/2014 c1 202ChloeRhiannonX
"I didn't watch that season." I know she's psychotic but I knew there was a reason I liked her XD

But seriously, I did not see Courtney murdering Scott and Duncan! And Gwen being an accomplice! It's nice Courtney won't be completely alone in jail...

This was so much better than I expected it to be and psycho!Courtney is a new favourite for me.
11/15/2014 c1 45GreenPokeGuy
LOL, this was pretty crazy. Can't believe Courtney just murdered Scott and Duncan and was willing to go to jail. I guess it's nice that she and Gwen got together? :P

Also good that they went to jail because they were bad at covering it up. :P

-Green