for The Protector

7/11 c1 32flowerchild33
Great so I read both stories and now I’m stuck with an incomplete. And it’s been five years so not much hope. Great stories but I’m left hanging
1/28 c8 1Rfelicis
came across this story randomly I gotta say it's so so good! can't wait to read the rest.
6/23/2018 c8 Justme5000
Great story. Rare pairings can be really interesting and seem natural or awful and seem forced for the story. This works.
9/12/2017 c8 WeasleyCousin
This story is great! I hope you finish it sometime.
12/21/2016 c8 Guest
I have really enjoyed this story. I know that it has not been updated in some time, but this story needs to be completed. The characters are awesome and with so much crap that lavender/amber has been through, it would be nice to see more of her growth. Please finish
2/16/2016 c8 212Emmeebee
I'm glad that Charlie doesn't just try to placate Amber by telling her that he would have liked Lavender. It's important for her to know that she can be whoever she wants, whether that's mostly Amber and partially Lavender or the other way around, but it isn't exactly a question he can answer without thought.

It hurts to see her reaction to their kiss, but then it wouldn't have felt realistic if their relationship turned physical without her ever having a bad reaction to it.
2/16/2016 c7 Emmeebee
Ooh, is the thing about Sara doing yoga instead of watching the dragons hinting at something? Not sure what it would be, but…
2/16/2016 c6 Emmeebee
It’s such a difficult situation for Charlie to be in. On one hand, he does care about them both, as they do about him. But, on the other, Amber is still fairly early on in the healing process, and he is her main support person, so a wrong step could seriously throw things out of joint. But it was lovely to see her taking the initiative in this chapter, both in terms of going into Charlie’s room and moving closer to him in bed. And, aww, Tabitha sat up!
2/16/2016 c5 Emmeebee
I love how time has passed with Amber noticing it, and I’m really glad that her comment about it not being Charlie’s business didn’t cause a problem between them. She’s right to an extent, but he is as well, and it would have been easy for him to have been offended by it.
2/16/2016 c4 Emmeebee
Ha. It’d be getting to the stage where the receptionist sees red hair and automatically directs them to Fleur’s room. And nice timing; I can’t remember whether Victoire’s birthday has ever been released, but it fits in really well with her name to have it on the anniversary of the final battle.

Aww at the trip to the theme park. :)
2/16/2016 c3 Emmeebee
It’s great to see Sara accept Charlie’s rejection maturely rather than kicking up a fuss about it, and to see Amber missing Lavender. Hopefully, that’s a step towards being able to face everything that happened to her.
2/16/2016 c2 Emmeebee
I’m glad that Lavender has found a hobby that she finds therapeutic but can also use to make money as well. Rich or not, it’d be doing her good to have an income of her own, as well as something non-baby-related to do to occupy her time. Plus, it’s an extra link to the rest of the dragon trainers.

It’s so sweet of George to make the bracelet. I know Charlie doesn’t give a reason for why George made it, but it seems like he had Lavender in mind while working on it.

And go Charlie for standing up to Gerrand. It probably wasn’t the best way to go about doing it, but, still, that guy’s a jerk.

I don’t get why people would get suspicious if she doesn’t go out much, though. They might think she’s antisocial or that she doesn’t like them, but there’s no reason for them to piece together who she is. Better safe than sorry, though, I guess.

And they both have a lot of healing to go through yet.
2/16/2016 c1 Emmeebee
I love that even Charlie is haunted by the war. He isn't really involved much in the books, apart from essentially the final battle itself, so it's easy to forget that it would have taken its toll on him as well. And I like the little insights into what things are like on the reservation and how his life has changed since the war. And, ooh, nice acknowledgement of how similar Charlie and Tonks are in age and temperament! Although it sounds like it's definitely going to be an uphill battle for Lavender to settle into her new identity, understandably.

And I totally called it! :)
11/24/2015 c8 PurpleWingedBlackIris
I miss this story! I hope you're well and I hope we hear from you soon! This is by far my favorite Lavender story. I love how in depth you go and the twists and turns it takes! Keep it up!
4/23/2015 c8 AvidStormCloud784
Love this story! Lavender and Charlie are my favourite ship! Just love it, love it , love it! Thanks for the latest chapter!
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »