for Convergence

8/1/2018 c3 143Mislav
Pretty interesting and fun chapter. I especially liked this part: "According to the local paper three people died of spontaneous combustion and the authorities are blaming an infection in the water for the outbreaks of singing and dancing. This town is weirder than I ever thought."" Yup, sounds like Sunnydale. And I assume everyone passed out due to Willow's spell? I wonder did she really manage to erase Tara's traumatic memories. Although you last updated this in 2015, I still hope you will continue the story. I really enjoy it.
7/26/2018 c2 Mislav
Such a fun chapter. The flash mob part was bizarre but hilarious; is Derek really behind it, or is there some kind of... spell roaming the Sunnydale again? I liked the detail about the hotel receptionist handing out crosses to the guests LOL That sounds about right. That dance sure was steamy. Hot and sweet at the same time. Emily and JJ are definitely growing... closer. The lyrics fit the scene really well. The way JJ took care of Emily was cute. Looking forward to reading more.
7/26/2018 c1 Mislav
Interesting first chapter. I liked the interactions between Emily and JJ. I wonder how will they approach the situation with Tara, and what is their current relation to her. BAU investigating all the weird deaths and disappearances taking place in Sunnydale sounds really fun. I'd like to see them to through all those cases and try to find a rational explanation, especially Reid. Looking forward to reading more.
3/13/2015 c3 Rain Addict CM
So as I'm reading this all I can think is I want Emily and JJ to take Tara home, and never let Willow near her again. And then my inner pervert screams for them to "comfort" her...
Interesting story idea. I love it so far. I look forward to your next chapter. Hope you start feeling better.
2/25/2015 c3 Bkwrmchar
Great chapter! Thank You.
2/24/2015 c1 Bkwrmchar
Thank You for a terrific chapter. Nice vacation town...heh.
2/16/2015 c3 Kimd33
What happened to them?
12/4/2014 c2 Bkwrmchar
WOW! Fantastic chapter, Thank You. That IS a strange town.
11/30/2014 c2 rmpcmfan
I loved their dance! I am not sure I got what exactly happened here, but this town sounds a little freaky.
11/29/2014 c2 CallMeO.T
Seriously I am so intrigued by this story. This chapter was wow and your such a tease ending it there ;)
I think the songs worked perfectly and like I already said it captures them both perfectly.
You my friend do not realise how truly talented you are.
11/29/2014 c2 Kimd33
Look like they both are mesmerized.
11/26/2014 c1 rmpcmfan
Sunnydale sounds like it's going to be a very interesting place. Looking forward to more.
11/18/2014 c1 Guest
I am super excited about this stories as with your other stories I know this will be awesome! Great start my friend :)
-O.T
11/16/2014 c1 3goldspy
I've never watched Buffy and I mostly avoid slash but I'm curious to see how this goes.
11/16/2014 c1 Kimd33
You have a lot of ideas in your head. I like the crossover.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service