for The Ones You Love Mean More Than Anything

9/11/2021 c4 wolfy48
please update soon your story is amazing can't wait to read future chapters please don't give up on the story
10/8/2019 c4 DKM Blcher
I’d like to adopt the story if you aren’t going to do anything with it anymore.
3/12/2019 c4 TioPelado
I'm not very sure how I found this, but had no idea I needed it till now. Now I hate you for leaving me hanging...

Seriously now, this was a very short fic but really, really well written. I believe you nailed the characters and the way you made them interact with each other felt natural and completely believable with their established personalities. It's similar enough to Eva to be familiar and kinda nostalgic, but at the same time different enough to feel like something totally new and wothy of interest. I never would have even thought of combining Eva with RWBY, but I believe you were making it work smoothly.

Sorry if I'm not saying anything particularly good or worthy to count as a review, but the only thing I can say with absolute security is that I totally loved this story and the way you wrote it. It's a real shame it's abandoned now, but I can tell you that at the very least it made me interested in reading your other fics just to see if they're as good as this one.

I hope you decide to continue it one day, because there can never be enough stories as well made like this and finding one is not common; but eitherway rest assured knowing that you have totally gained a new reader, as insignificant as that may be. Keep up with the good work!
11/12/2017 c4 Guest
Really wish you would continue this, but ah well. Great story overall!
11/10/2017 c4 Gueston
I had no idea how much I'd wanted this crossover before finding this fic, the potential for angst, action and shenanigans is so great. This one is really well written and was a blast reading, even if it's mostly an appetizer at the moment it does a good job of what this story can be.

I really hope that this story will be considered for revival, from what we've been shown so far, it could be really good.
10/21/2017 c1 Shadezclw
Good story can't wait for the next chapter!
8/21/2017 c4 Mailm4n
Love the story, hope Ruby gets her semblance and Crescent Rose back.
2/18/2017 c4 Shkadoom
Wait... An album with a prism on it?

Could it be... Pink Floyd - Dark Side of The Moon?

If so, I wholeheartedly approve.

On an unrelated note, great story. Keep it up.
11/29/2016 c4 3OnyxIdol
Having just read this as a sort of literary snack, I wanted to say, another enjoyable story from you. If you one day choose to continue it, You'll definitively have a reader in me :) You have a very clear and straightforward writing style, which makes it easy to follow your plotlines. Keep at it!
10/16/2016 c4 10HopesTweet
A very interesting concept, a crossover between Neon Genesis Evangelion and RWBY was something I did not expect to see. I have a few questions about this story:
- Will Ruby's combat abilities play a role in some point? Because the only way to defeat the Angels was only through the Evangelion unit. And I'm pretty sure Ruby can't do anything fighting them on their own.
- And how would Ruby be a pilot anyway? The EVA units all have a soul of someone inside it, and that's why Shinji can only pilot Unit 03. Because his mother is a part of the EVA. So unless Ruby wasn't the only person from her world to end up in the NGE universe, and that person's soul was used for an EVA unit, I don't know how Ruby can even pilot an EVA.
- Will Ruby and the cast of Evangelion change and develop differently as time goes on? Because having someone from a different world with different experiences and living conditions end up in a completely different universe would change things drastically. For example, Ruby wanted to become a huntress to help people and is the type of person to do the right thing. Which actually contrasts with Shinji, who pilots the EVA in order to make himself feel needed to others because he fears being abandoned and unloved. Plus, he doesn't really act on his own will most of time because of that, he tries to please others even though he doesn't understand them. Which ironically drives people further away, making him even more unhappy.
6/12/2016 c4 1Magnusrok
This story is really good, I've been waiting for another chapter ever since the fourth chapter was released. But I have to ask is this dead or what?
4/9/2016 c4 10Junior VB
No está mal.
Not bad.
1/2/2016 c4 7DrunkenGrognard
Quite entertaining thus far! I eagerly await the next installment.
1/2/2016 c4 Guest
Curious story. Apparently dead, too.

I don't know what pairings you intended to do, although I would hope that Shinji and Asuka got together.
12/23/2015 c4 cdonovan
any chance of this story being continued? D
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »