for Legacy Eternal

10/26 c1 R
Just because you slap an OC with the name Naruto, does not make him Naruto Uzumaki. This like a shameless grab for more readers than anything else. What you have presented us with is a one-dimensional edgy edgelord of edgeville, who seems to want nothing more than to be a garden variety sith. You give him a boring and cliche ambition, and a need to bully/harm those who have done nothing against him and are under his power in order to feel better about himself.
He has no personal interests or hobbies besides being a full time asshole, a stereotypical toxic attitude, and the demeanor of a barely- hinged attack dog for a master that he hates. Once again, NOTHING I have seen is distinguishes him from thousands of other sith save for perhaps his strength.

How the hell do you even justify calling this a crossover? He has nothing in common with the original in terms of personality, goals, temperment, values, or even physiology. (Chakra) This OC may well be the polar opposite of what Naruto Uzumaki is. Hell, even the setting is entirely different.
1/25/2019 c3 Senritran19
please update
1/25/2019 c3 seant5054
Please update soon
4/5/2018 c3 2General Kain of Whirlpools
Yeah, I don't like this. It's not Naruto.
3/4/2018 c1 25The Jingo
I wasn't expecting a whole lot from a Naruto/Star Wars crossover, but this is actually very interesting. Both of them are Dark Side apprentices? Quite novel.
2/28/2018 c3 Fuyuriku
name of the secter now found himself in,
he now found*

by it's mob-boss
its*

couldn't fool any one watching
anyone*

opting to not to tell Dakal
opting not to tell Dakal*

or cowardiceon general
or cowardice in general*
2/28/2018 c2 Fuyuriku
do what his insticts told him too.
to.*

facility was supposed nearby the enclave
near*?

pinpoint it's location
its*

even though it's owner wasn't.
its*

that wasn't how Sith were taught
wasn't doesn't have the "w" in italic

it's saber
its*

resistance as it was to a lightsaber's
resistant*

until everything in his past was reduced
path*

Zabuza Momoche
not sure if serious or not, but his last name is Momochi

But Keeping the food
keeping*?

confirm it's validity

and them tell me.
then*

I've heard to the stories
I've heard the stories*

sending a shock wave
shockwave*

Hey, you're fault for not
your*

Either way, he could care less.
couldn't care less.* Unless you mean he could, indeed, care less.

She showed now mercy

Oh sure,. he leveled
Oh sure, he*

useful w as a map
was* unless formating is at fault here

what your taking
what you're taking*

it's holographic

or seek others help.
or seek others for help.*

enough contact someone he publicly detested.
enough to contact someone*

Have their been
there*

and bring he back
her*

That man only care about appearances.
cares*

You don't kidnap a someone political for kick and giggles.
kick and giggles? "a someone"?

Is their audio
there*

and stared intently at the still about it screamed at him
and stared intently at the still as something about it*

she was born and oprhan
an*

Looks like were coming up
we're*

resourced relocated elsewhere
resources*

Stepping over too it
to*

he returned his attention to the ceiling
He returned*

it's right arm

joining it's left

using it's metal legs
its*

only moments after hers, ut he slumped slightly
but*?

I thought we we're
I thought we were*

and adjusting it's position
_
You're an American. So it's easy to see why you confuse "their" and "there", "it's" and "its". But then you use them correctly and it's ... confusing, to be honest. And I looked at your profile after a while to see why you were making mistakes such as those at random, hence knowing where you're from.
2/28/2018 c1 Fuyuriku
Even since the first day he'd discovered it
Ever*

you've found you're little secret goody
you've found your*

she looks familiar to your, and
you*

beating the girl would probably do more for his stress levels and sleeping
than sleeping*

kill the worthless thing right then in there.
then and there.*

I'll will, in a show of good faith
I will, in a*

sheathing his weapon behind his back. I learned everything
back. "I learned*

was the reason you lost," "You lost because
Weird to cut it up like that, unless you intended to put it in a separate paragraph.
2/28/2018 c3 1RandyKaguyaofthewasteland
Yes! I've been waiting for an update. Most of my favorite Naruto fics have died off. I read the wiki on Gnost Dural and think it'll be interesting to see how a Jedi historian with a great deal of familiarity with Sith culture and fighting styles will react to Naruto's unconventional fighting style and goals, as well as his lack of ambition. Ferra Ven seems like a fun character.

I can't wait for them to find Naruto, because then he can just trade Hinata with the justification that attention from the Jedi Order would compromise his mission. I wish more fics used your approach to sith Naruto than the revenge and world domination obsessed Naruto's we see more regularly.
You indicated that Kabuto was serving a new master. Was his prievious master Danzo and if so is he still alive.

Looking forward to more carnage lust fueled destruction and nauseous padawans. Have a nice day.
2/24/2018 c3 1Pyromania101
So, Kabuto makes his appearance, foreshadowing the debut of Orochimaru. And we get more of Naruto's douchebaggery. Cheers.
7/26/2016 c2 Pyromania101
This has piqued my interest. If Naruto and Hinata do become a couple, I hope it doesn't just become Stockholm Syndrome or anything, but knowing your talent for good character development, that won't happen.
4/12/2016 c2 Thaqif
Do Bloodborne and Fairy Tail crossover please?
4/1/2016 c1 zcf
Pretty fucking jarring without Sakura.
3/13/2016 c1 Thaqif
Can you make a Bloodborne and Fairy Tail crossover? For more of the information, check the review section of 'Sin and Orcs' for starting points. If you do actually.
3/1/2016 c2 1RandyKaguyaofthewasteland
Ahhahahahaaa! Where's the lightning? Anni Is the most amusing and therefore best companion character I've seen so far, game or fanfiction. It'll be interesting seeing what naruto's "reasonable" request is for several hours spent In a sandstorm under the hot tatooine suns, an armored nutshot, and dealing with the double barrel sentry turret. Naruto's adaptive fighting style is interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing how he adds to it as the story goes on and he increases in power. Will he get his advance healing as a self adaption of darth sions resurrection technique learned from a holocron or did you have something more technological In mind.

The possible conflict with the jedi master is very interesting, and I'm curious over whether there will be any interaction between team taka and team maelstrom (aka naruto) within the more imminent(next 2 or 3) chapters.

I'm also interested in whether naruto will fight any canon bosses, meet any canon MCs or take part in any Canon mission(as a third party interloper, say crashing an ambush or defending a canon villain who is allied with or serves darth ruinus.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks and have a nice day.
28 Page 1 2 Next »