for Fate Eu

1/15/2017 c1 2gabe.d.clark.1997
Denial of NothingnessNecromancy?
9/20/2016 c1 7Paxloria
This was really REALLY good!
I enjoyed it.
6/8/2016 c1 Guest
How about a story with princess ressurection and fate with a similar plot like this
6/2/2016 c1 11ENDDRAGON369
Someone should make a story where Shirou finds Eu and "SOMEHOW"(Zelretch) all the pudding in store she was outside ran out of pudding so Shirou makes her some pudding and she stays cause Shirou has like A- ranked cooking and later on a proper plot begin to develop and etc. Oh and Shirou should also accidentally grope and kiss Seraphim and the other vampire girl would want his ass. I feel like Zelretch would DEFINITELY intervene.
7/12/2015 c1 16ashlight41
nice
1/19/2015 c1 DPSS
She forgot about Avenger
11/23/2014 c1 Han-Ko
Nice One shot
11/20/2014 c1 pltrgst
this is how one-shots are suppose to be.
great story!
11/19/2014 c1 2GGFBank
Very funny and I like how you change tragic fate of each servant, Especially Archer T0T
11/18/2014 c1 Guest
yes muy genial fic continua con el buen trabajo o mas ideas originales
11/18/2014 c1 6Knucklejoe8
First note: write better description to attract attention.

Good writing. However the characterization is wrong. Eu is not the type of person to do all the things that she did. Even dragged into the conflict, all her reality warping powers are based around sacrificing a piece of her mind. In no way would she use her magic like that. Plus power levels. It's kinda screwed. Yeah, power levels need to be rechecked. Other than that I'm sure another person from the FSN will tell you, maybe without them bashing you to death.

I hope that this will help your writing, and continue to write in the future.
11/17/2014 c1 FanFicReader712012
Yup, Eu would solve things like crazy.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service