for Hermione's Secret Admirer

7/20/2016 c1 HarryPotterFan
Ok this is ALOT baeeter than the last one I read
5/13/2014 c4 5TVDFAN1908
Plz update it has been 11 years I'm sad now cause I love this story
8/23/2013 c4 GoldenSnitch123
It's been 11 years. Are you an idiot?
4/15/2008 c4 9HerEasternSea
OMG. EXCELLENT.

No seriously I actually liked this. XDD Even if it is a self-insert fic, it's a very nicely done one.

OMG WHO IS HERMIONE'S SECRET ADMIRER?

IS IT DRACO? :O
6/23/2003 c4 15HoshikoIzumi
*looks down a PM voodoo doll* aw... I liked playing with that too... *pokes a few more times with needle*

WAHAHAH! /newayz/ yes, very well done agian. If I could write hp ff that wasn't MS's I would, but I can't... fifth book! skippy! =D
1/29/2003 c3 3Armeniel
Hey lol this is reali good! Keep on a'writin...

*runs off to chase leprachauns*

aMy
12/15/2002 c3 karigan
Funny stuff, Megan makes me laugh. Hmmmm...puzzling this fan fiction is. Well I can't wait to find out who the SA is.
12/6/2002 c3 19Im A Brandybuck
hahaha! "doi, doi, doi!" like Helga on Hey Arnold! (good show.) good chappie! pleaaase post the next one soon! and thanks for reviewing all my stories! ^_^
12/2/2002 c3 15HoshikoIzumi
GO PM! YEAH BABY! go PM, go PM, it's ur b-day! *realizes that she just did that in her last review* ohhhhhhhhhhhh

okie-dokie, den!

~Hoshiko
12/1/2002 c2 SuburbanMuse
heheh very very cute!
12/1/2002 c2 karigan
This is very good! I can't wait for the next chapter I wonder who Hermione's SA is well I guess I'll have to wait to find out. Good story.
11/27/2002 c2 HoshikoIzumi
ALL RIGHT! go PM! It's still awesome, even if I read 85% of it at lunch! Yeah you got more reviews! *claps hands, and does a victory dance* go PM, go PM, It's your b-day, it's your b-day!

*don't ask*

c you at school!

~Hoshiko-chan
11/26/2002 c2 Ron and Hermoine fan
Cool! Can't wait 4 the next chap!

Ron and Hermione Fan
11/26/2002 c1 Crysdan Potter Black
This is a great story. I wonder who it is... hmm... my friend Kacey's nickname is the same as yours, just spelled differently. Hers is purple monkee. Now, anyone who knows me will read this and know who I am, but that's okay. This story is worth it. Update soon!
11/26/2002 c1 19Im A Brandybuck
hey! this is good! it's very hard to write romance! (i should know, ive tried, you can check out my "hobbit love" story on Little Ringbearer, its my other account.) anyway. keep going! i think this will turn out good! and thanks for reviewing my stories!
16 Page 1 2 Next »