for Ama no Zako

1/1/2020 c6 32GreenTea4062
This is too heavy, but I can say that I adore this very much. Though I hope this wouldn't go into the direction of canon, because it's sad and kind of boring?
7/3/2018 c6 Guest
I must say, at first, I wasn't really enamored with Azami but she grew on me. In fact, it's quite refreshing to discover such character and the relation ship between Madara and her is quite adorable.
So keep going ! That's an awesome story you got !
4/10/2016 c5 dianalillian
I love love love this fic. Please update. I need more Madara in my life :)
3/17/2015 c5 20S. Rune
It is surprising how this story doesn't have more reviews, especially with how good it is. I like everything about it, from Azami to the characterisation of everyone.

I have been catching all the references about Hashirama and the hints about Kozue. Speaking of Kozue, was she tailing Tajima that night as well? I doubt she was one of Azami's pursuers but I could be wrong.
3/17/2015 c5 Petalclaw's PatriceBethPorter
I love this please update on this soon!
3/10/2015 c1 hashimito
well edo tensei madara was ugly to begin with so why not do a sausaku story instead of crap about uchiha madara as he is trash for killing rin
2/22/2015 c3 KisaragiMaru
Uchiha Madara is supposed to be the next club head, after the death of his elder brothers. His father, Uchiha Tajima was the clan head. It was shown in the past of Hashirama and Madara.
1/11/2015 c4 2PyxisPlasma
I love this story so much! Finally a decent OC fan fiction and it based on the warring clans era is a plus! and Azami i can't wait for the next chapter!
1/11/2015 c4 crazyuser
Well i felt sorry for both of them... So much death.. Just like narutoverse... I love the era of the warring states because of that!
1/11/2015 c4 Freddie4153
CONTINUE!
12/21/2014 c3 7GaaraRules29
Hm this is interesting is been a while since I have raid a OC fanfic that is realalistic and factual lol :D great work can't wait for more :)
12/8/2014 c2 1adastra13
I really enjoyed this! The interactions between Azami and Madara is so fluid and its nice to get a closer, in depth of him before he turned totes evil.

I hope for more!
11/29/2014 c2 kiki8o
Hi, there i like your story, Azami is very intelligent, i'm sure she could be a genius if she tried, or didn't hide, well she is clever if not they would send her to war i'm sure.
will she too meet hashirama or what maybe she can prevent certain things from happening... update asap
11/25/2014 c2 2Chocogirl24
Amazing chapter! Azami has some pretty good ideals and I believe that if more people thought the way she did at that time, the uchiha clan wouldn't be so screwed in the future! Anyways I can't wait for the next chapter!
11/18/2014 c1 Chocogirl24
I really like this story so far! I really wanna read more so please update soon (: