for Pump It Up

karma foe A&R
8/28/2016 c1 J.DRAST
Hello. Pretty funny but good message. Thanks! Suzan Noerr
8/28/2016 c1 twiclare
Oh dear, those poor boys!
8/23/2016 c1 NeeNee246
Nice! LMAO! ;)
8/21/2016 c1 9Iklepixie
Poor boy
8/18/2016 c1 ChristyWIX
Found this rec'd at twifanfictionrecs today. Would love a follow up chapter to read if Bella and Edward actually get together. Or, if any of the guys get dates. I am hoping that Bella herself was one of the girls with a crush on him. Poor Edward had to suffer the worst mortification out of all of them. I doubt any of those boys even needed enhancing in the first place. Alice and Rosalie were just being mean and cruel with their words. They haven't seen them. For all Alice knows, Edward is huge and she made him feel small. Glad that Jasper and Emmett broke up with them, as they were far too nice for the likes of Alice and Rose.
8/18/2016 c1 shaz308
I'd love to see a follow up chapter for this. Found this of twifanfiction recs.
8/18/2016 c1 TwiFanfictionRecs.com
Pump It Up has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
3/12/2016 c1 15KareBear1965
I loved it... I can so see Emmett calling Bella little bear

HUGS
1/1/2016 c1 xrissyjax
I would absolutely adore to see this one through. I have a serious affection for a nerdy, awkward Edward. He is particularly adorable in this fic. 3 him!
9/23/2015 c1 debslmac
:) loved this
5/1/2015 c1 14Clementine Buttersnaps
This was amazing! Edward and his friends remind me of the nerds from Sixteen Candles. This was so funny, I felt so embarrassed for these boys on many levels. Good job.
4/14/2015 c1 Guest
ookkaaayy this is soooooo weird
61 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »