for Pump It Up

2/19/2015 c1 litanolastar
I like it
2/4/2015 c1 crazymary2100
I couldn't stop laughing! Great story!
1/13/2015 c1 MissEllen
OK, that was great! Even tho' it was all human which I don't usually read, and mostly cannon which I also don't usually read, I truly enjoyed reading this.

I think you wrote the geeky boys very well - have you been eavesdropping on teenaged boy conversations? (Baby monitor in the hallways outside the bedroom door makes for some interesting entertainment... but I would NEVER do that to my teenaged boy! Wink wink)
1/5/2015 c1 23Rose Melissa Ivashkov
Oh my goodness, I am trying not to burst out in laughter because its two am and everyone is asleep. I LOVED this story. You are so freaking talented at writing stories, I want to cry at such magnificence. (Okay, that was a weird sentence. I need sleep.) Anywhooo, Edward, please never doubt your image. Nerdy guys are the best. I honestly enjoyed this story so much, I am going to. . .I don't know, read it everyday. :)
1/3/2015 c1 1piusangel04
Loved this. Keep up the amazing writing
11/28/2014 c1 9WHITLOCKSSIREN
Oh my gosh so funny loved tis
11/24/2014 c1 21Everleigh Allen
Funny and totally humiliating! !
11/23/2014 c1 38readingmama
lmao. Oh man were Rose and Alice a peice of work. I was going to say I wanted to know what sex shop those guys went to because that sounded cheap for those products, but seeing as every one of them backfired, I'll stick to my expensive shop. LOL

Thanks for being a part of FAGE

-Vampmama
11/23/2014 c1 5Bell 1
LOL - That was too funny and so much fun!

Thank you for sharing. :D
11/22/2014 c1 2IzzyBFFAddict92
This is too cute! I could totally see one of our 6 boys (or more than one) try something like this... Glad to see Rose and Alice got it in the end! Loved it! And by the way you're welcome for Beta'ing! Hugs
11/21/2014 c1 1catgrl
Oh wow that was a bit funny. Alice and Rose were kind of mean but got there butts handed to them in the end... That was a good short story though..
11/18/2014 c1 kt
hilarious
awesome
11/20/2014 c1 brankel1
Amazing.
11/20/2014 c1 4snoopylover60
Poor Edward shouldn't pump so hard!

Rose and Alice are horrible! Worst one I think I have ever read. Liked that Bella had balls!
11/19/2014 c1 tracyluvstwilight2010
Loved it. I enjoyed reading this
61 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »