for Petra Ral

5/29/2021 c1 jasminave898
I really really love your work and I'm just sad that every time I get hooked up with all of your stories u then suddenly abandon them..
3/25/2021 c7 7hiddenmasquerade
I really like this story so far! I know the basic plot of Jane Eyre and am excited to see how you spin rivetra into it. I hope you can update soon since the writing has gotten me hooked :)
3/22/2021 c7 Guest
Your work is really addictive. I found it yesterday and I read it four times already ! I didn't even realise I did not stop for commenting. I adore the way you write and I hope you can keep up so we can continue reading such a well written piece .
Take care of yourself.
11/22/2020 c7 Guest
I’m intrigued to know who the lady is. Keep up the good work!
11/21/2020 c6 2petraaaral
U have no idea the excitement I felt when the new chapter of the story popped up in my notifications. Great to see that u haven’t forgotten about it, hope u continue with the next chapters as well.
11/28/2015 c5 10goddess-asutacia
Oh my, this story is amazing! I do hope you update it soon, you write so beautifully :) I love the plot as well. Amazing work, please keep it up! :D
6/11/2015 c5 momojojo
this story is really good! please update soon!:D
2/20/2015 c5 Guest
awwww, please update!
2/4/2015 c5 2FrostyCakes
Please continue with this story! It's great!
12/18/2014 c5 Anonymous Reviewer-T
Thank you so much for writing!

I am rather taken by this style of writing, so it really lifts my spirit to read this, when you've updated. Well, it may also be because I like Jane Eyre as well as SNK, but that's a bit besides the point. I'm looking forward to seeing some more interaction between Petra and the ellusive Mr. Ackerman. :) Heh heh.

If I call recall correctly, the "honourable Lady Brzenska" will be quite the character. _

Thanks so much for updating, and I hope you update again soon! Reading this really made my day!
12/14/2014 c5 Rivetra Obsessed
Please continue! This is well written and interesting I love the way you portray levi and petra to be themselves but also like jane and mr rochester :) very creative !
12/14/2014 c1 anon
you're an amazing writer
12/13/2014 c5 Tanuki2000
Please Update
12/12/2014 c5 27eau de toilette
This was niiiiiice. Some rivetra conversation and a little insight in both characthers. Mr Levi is a pretty rude man, telling Petra that she's not that lovely...anyways, your writing it's really good :)
11/28/2014 c4 eau de toilette
Hi there :) I just read your chapters a few days ago but I forgot to leave you a review. I think I read fragments of the original story during my high school years so Its interesting to see how youre going to write it. Loved Levis apparition! Nice work so far :)
27 Page 1 2 Next »