for That's where you're wrong

9/10 c8 starkidismyreligion
you are KILLING me with this, this is so gooooood
9/10 c3 starkidismyreligion
omdwg I LOVE THIS
5/15/2018 c27 Ratta740
What happened to this fanfic, got caught up in it and then it just ran out of chapters, fml
12/12/2016 c27 Guest
Gurl where is the next chapter i swaer to god
12/11/2016 c27 Guest
PLEASE KEEP THE STORY GOING! MY HEART IS BEING RIPPED TO SHREDS EVERYDAY THAT LAUREN AND DARREN ARE APART
9/6/2016 c27 Karin
AAAAAAH
This...
This is not okay.

Or well. It is awsome but I hate it ugh
8/31/2016 c27 rubydog1998
No no no no no oh my goodness so freaking Google so freaking good like no words to describe how amazing
8/19/2016 c26 rubydog1998
* inhales deeplyneed more
8/6/2016 c25 1sillystarkid
I don't think there's any review I could write that would give this chapter justice, but let me just tell you I had at least 5 heart attacks reading this and I enjoyed every minute of it.
7/28/2016 c24 sillystarkid
I'm sitting in my room at 2 a.m. wondering what the heck I just read. Every thing was fine and dandy and then FREAKING PERKINS JUST HAD TO BE A PARTY CRASHER AGAIN AND JUST SHIT ON THE WHOLE NIGHT LIKE WOW THANKS PERKINS NO ONE ASKED YOU
But my I gotta admit Darren cutting his hair was a huge plus in this chapter. Imagining Lauren's reaction when she first saw him was heart melting, which I miss. Can you please add more fluff like that to future chapters because my soul is like thirsting for some crisspez fluff. IT'S BEEN SO LONG! Thank you for updating so soon! I can't tell you how happy I get whenever I see a notification for this fanfic.
7/27/2016 c24 rubydog1998
Omigod cliff hanger 101 right here LOVING THIS
7/15/2016 c23 rubydog1998
Wow this is amazing, it was hard to my phone down, and everytime I did I would pick it back up and BAM something big happened, this story has me on the edge of my seat at every second, words can't describe how much in lone I am with this story, you are an amazing writer! Please update soon I'm living for these updates
7/14/2016 c23 sillystarkid
YESSS THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! I never realize how much I miss your writing until you update and then it's like sweet Jesus I'M ALIVE! And then I go through withdrawal and I'm dead. Thank you for putting time into updating this fanfic, we all appreciate what you do! :*
I really liked this chapter. I liked how you showed the different dynamics of the characters' views and outlooks on love. On what they expect from relationships and what they want. Lauren seeing love as something precious and something you put time into. Rachel seeing it as something to escape in fear of being restricted. Darren maybe pouring too much of his heart into love (I'm a little fuzzy on his)? And Joe who's a slut and finds love as something to have fun with, even if it hurts others. All these things brought together makes one hell of a mess but one very entertaining chapter in fanfiction (especially drunk Darren)! I can't wait to see what will happen next and how all these dynamics will unfold. Mostly though I'm excited to see how Darren will make a fool of himself in front of Lauren's parents.
Thanks again for updating! This fanfic is something special, don't give up on it! xoxo
4/20/2016 c21 Guest
Once again I want to say that you are doing an awesome job with this story. Please continue it. :)
4/12/2016 c21 Guest
I just want to say that I really hope you haven't given up on this story. I know it must be really hard to right such a long and complex piece and I have no idea how you do it! I enjoy this story greatly and I want you to know that we appreciate your work greatly! So that I you, and I hope you will continue it. :)
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »