for Ideas

5/18/2018 c6 Anon
I know you're probably done with this, but I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed these chapters! Slow-burn found families and Erik-Alex stories are two of my absolute favorite things!
4/10/2018 c6 Lyxla
This stories really good, I hope you update it! :)
2/7/2017 c6 Tia
This is a really great story. I love the Erik and young Alex interaction, and the plot seems pretty good so far. I can't wait to see how it progresses and what happens next, so please don't give up on this story!
1/10/2017 c6 67aqaws321
This story is very interesting, and I would love to see more of it. Any chance of an update soon?
6/16/2016 c6 11littlemsstrawberry
Love this. Always thought about an Eric parent/mentor to Alex and how it would turn out
5/16/2016 c6 Anon
This is really, really great! I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter! I hope you'll update soon!
4/7/2016 c6 Guest
The friend aspect of this friendship doesn't crop up for quite a few chapters yet, huh? Condolences to Alex, I find his internal monologuing as Erik's reluctant shadow highly amusing.
2/20/2016 c1 579Lucillia
Maybe a slight change in the summary will draw in more readers?
2/20/2016 c6 Lucillia
This is a brilliant story. How could it only get 18 reviews?! I really want to know what happens next.
1/18/2016 c6 2Sherlock's Pipe And Hat
Please don't give up on this! I've been looking for a good Alex story, and this is really interesting! Erik dealing with a younger, smart mouthed Alex...please write more!
9/21/2015 c6 Guest
Aw, poor Alex. Hopefully Erik will start to warm up to him soon!
9/6/2015 c6 Hzbaiahdbak
Please continue writing this story. It is very good and I like it.
7/28/2015 c6 Guest
Hi again Tajjas! I really liked your last Alex & Erik fic and it made my day to see that you're writing another. Thanks!
4/16/2015 c6 3Sonic Key
I've enjoyed reading the chapters you've posted; I hope you find time to continue c:
3/17/2015 c6 Lady Fenix de Eavel
Very good story i really like how you describe this characters, it is funny and at the same time it is easy to imagine tha that's what they would do and think. I hope you update soon
27 Page 1 2 Next »