FanFiction.Net
for But Thoughts Prevail

12/23/2017 c1 crowleyonfire
I loved every part of this series the words you’ve chosen r so powerful and amazing it helped me (though i dont self harm but i do sometimes think abt things like those) so thank u!
11/23/2014 c1 THIS-ACCOUNT-HAS-BEEN-ABANDON
I did enjoy this series. At times it got quite uncomfortable to read, because I know what it's like to hear voices, but not in the same kind of way. I like how it all linked up to canon, though. It provided some interesting character study.
11/19/2014 c1 77Gallifrey Immigrant
First off, I'm happy for your sister, and that she's doing better.

Now, Putting on my reviewer/fan hat: Aww. The sad thing is that feels perfectly in character for the Eleventh Doctor, whose self-loathing is almost as much a character trait as his whimsy. I like that Vastra was his therapist, as well as his friend. Part of me feels that this even could have been the Valeyard side of him enhancing his negative emotions. You may be dyslexic, but you write better than many non-dyslexic people. And, your descriptions of self-loathing and feelings of worthlessness feel very real. Also, congratulations to your sister for helping you write this. Great job overall!