FanFiction.Net
for Provenance

5/4/2023 c1 Guest
Awesome! Thank you for the Bangle story! I loved it! BuffyAngelForever
6/8/2022 c1 Lucy Lou
I really loved your well written Bangel story. I even bookmarked it on my phone. This is how it should have ended. Joss Whedon ruined the Buffy & Angel TV series and the comics. I've found better writers on here, like you that would have done them justice. Thank you for posting this. Please write more stories of these two soul mates.
10/8/2020 c1 TopsAMtn
I loved this. Closure for Angel.
1/25/2019 c1 1Takani-sensei's Nurse
i love that you included Angel 'Liam's' family and Joyce! i love it!
12/15/2017 c1 Bangel99
This was incredible. I have no other words.
8/24/2015 c1 BS
I like it. I hope you'll soon write another story.
5/28/2015 c1 1reynanuy
Great fic! A little too much fluff for my taste, but awesome nonetheless. It's certainly a first in getting Joyce and Angel's family into the mix. The story flew fluently and the characterization was great. I loved the details on Spike finding out about the Shanshu and Buffy as well. In any case excellent fic, please keep writing.
4/21/2015 c1 Guest
really beautiful. loved this bangel fic so much.
4/18/2015 c1 14Buffy1987
Loved this story...such a great idea !
12/30/2014 c1 1ba2006
I freaking loved this! Im sooo sorry I didnt read this when you posted it.

BA forever :)
12/13/2014 c1 Matalier
I always love your work and stories about Angel's past as Liam are always my faves, so this was a little slice of blissful perfection. I hope you write another soon!
12/2/2014 c1 Angeluvva
Wow! This story is so freaking amazing! Im so glad u decided to publish this. Its so heartbreakingly beautiful. I got swept up in the story and bawled like a baby! Amazeballs Ashes!
11/22/2014 c1 Guest
Glad this got to see the day of light!