for Blood Bound

5/18/2017 c7 4milkandcookieshero
Are you gonna update soon or is this story on hiatus?
1/13/2015 c7 4FlamonRoll
Still has some bugs here or there, but still damn good! I recommend looking at momoxtoshiro's stories. She has over 300 and I have yet to see a poorly written one.
1/13/2015 c7 6Ann E. Casap
There are lyrics here from Gold and From Shadows. Don't think I haven't caught them!
1/9/2015 c6 4FlamonRoll
Aw thanks! Anyway, to edit, go to account/publish/doc manager and edit the document. Then go to manage stories, click the story, and on the top, there's multiple tabs. Go to Content/Chapters and replace/update chapter. Then choose the document that you edited. Also, next time you have a song reference, add some stuff. Like some pauses to think for a second. My friend John told me that chapter 5 was poorly written, and as much as I hate to say it, it definitely wasn't your best chapter, but you seem to have fixed it with this chapter. Can't wait for the next one! BLAKE AND YANG NEED TO TALK AND GET CLOSER DAMNIT!
1/9/2015 c6 6Ann E. Casap
Oooh hopefully we get to see some Bumblebee resolution and tension dissolving in the next chapter. Looking forward to the next.

1/8/2015 c5 4FlamonRoll
I need to skim the first chapters again. Anyway, great chapter! Nice Die reference. I feel like there would be more dialogue from the rest of team RWBY (unless Ozpin was only talking to Blake. In which case, ignore the last statement). This is shaping up to be an interesting story. I have no clue on what's to come. I can't wait!
1/8/2015 c5 6Ann E. Casap
It's Ms. Belladonna. (Mrs. is only for married women.) Blake is not married; if she were, it'd be to Yang. But I digress. And you took lyrics from Die! I'd recognize those lines anywhere seeing as how I listen to that song all the time! Ah well, looking forward to the next.

12/14/2014 c4 4FlamonRoll
T-T I hate seeing Yang less than happy with Blake. I hope this brings them closer instead of pushing them apart. Also, YES THE SOUNDTRACK IS AWESOME! I'm not surprised that it topped Guardians of the Galaxy considering that Volume 1 beat The Hunger Games last year. I LOVE IT! Anyway back to you. This should be Canon and a bunch of people should be outside his house with wads of cash and copies of this. We haven't seen the team fail yet. Like at all. (Well I guess that giant snake did crush a bakery). I will eagerly await chapter 5 as much as I eagerly await the opportunity to buy the RWBY DVDs.
12/14/2014 c3 FlamonRoll
Oh man I'm hooked! The funny thing is I saw this on my friend's favorites page. That's two stories he's got me hooked on. Love it!
12/14/2014 c2 FlamonRoll
Man this is feely. I wish these chapters had more, but they're good nonetheless. Definitely gonna finish them all even though it's 2 in the morning.
12/14/2014 c1 FlamonRoll
:'( Yang, y u do dis? I can't wait to read more. I really want to see the two actually bond more, but not only that, I want to see how the team would react to a lost fight.
12/4/2014 c3 RockTheVoteRTV
Quick drama... I like :D
Then I felt that the whole Blake being a bad partner to yang was pushed aside or is that what ch4 is for *wink wink
However while reading ch3 I couldnt understand Yang's dialogue too well and yes my english is terrible xD
11/21/2014 c2 3GrimmGuardian
You have a pretty solid start right now, things seem to be a bit tense between them. And I agree with you in your AN about Weiss.
11/20/2014 c2 6Ann E. Casap
Out of all four of them, Yang and Blake had the most backstory in team RWBY. The only one who is desperate to have backstory revelation and character depth is Ruby. That aside, you have an interesting start. Having team RWBY vulnerable and of course the start of Bumblebee; I'm eager to see how it will all work out. Really hope we get more insight on the attacker and why the fight started in the first place. Looking forward to the next.