for Nuisance

2/4/2021 c1 Guest
I know it’s been a long time but can you end this story it’s too bad that you didn’t continue because it’s was so good please come back
10/4/2020 c1 Guest
I know it's been years but please come back and continue this story I would love to see your direction on the season 3 and these two
1/31/2020 c1 Guest005
That's it? Where's the rest?
12/2/2019 c1 MadeULQQk2
Your synopsis clearly has a direction of where you wanted to go with this story and your introduction chapter is intriguing enough to make me want to read more..

Although it has been many, many moons ago since you started this story, it would be great to continue reading to see where you would have taken this & how different you would have made it compared to the awful direction the show took S3 - which was almost as bad as the CW reboot storyline of Dylan being a deadbeat dad [when in reality we know that that child was Brandon's **rolling eyes**].. haha..

So, over half a decade later [and counting], please reconsider coming back to this story..
11/11/2019 c1 skatiefan
Again, I know it’s been awhile, but I hope this gets updated or here is a complete copy somewhere else. I really liked this couple as well.
9/1/2018 c1 2feris16
I know it's been years but I just found this fic and I was left wanting more
5/9/2018 c1 Guest
Great start i widget there was more
5/20/2017 c1 MorganaNM
Please update this story
11/15/2016 c1 Statlite22
Please please update
9/8/2016 c1 Nicole
I like this. Very good writing. I always was kind of pissed no one cared about Brenda during this time.
6/29/2016 c1 6gypsykl79
I wish you would continue this!
6/17/2016 c1 Guest
Please please update
9/25/2015 c1 1Lessa246
i really hope you decide to continue this. I would like to see where it goes.
8/31/2015 c1 Guest2