for Nuisance

8/28/2015 c1 Brenylan
Please write more. And add chapter 2
6/22/2015 c1 1white06rose
You are amazing! I have never scene a single episode of this series, yet I loved your story! I never thought I would say that I liked fanfiction when I have never read/watched cannon, but I have enjoyed everything else you have written and gave it a shot! You are wonderful; please never stop writing.
6/17/2015 c1 Starlite22
Please update
5/27/2015 c1 24Kika - Chan.5
Please tell me you're planning a second chapter!
5/22/2015 c1 Guest
Interesting, hope you continue.
5/7/2015 c1 Lady Vaughan
I love it, can't wait for the next chapter, update when you can :)
1/25/2015 c1 Brenylan
Please update soon, can't wait for more.
1/23/2015 c1 raye
Please Update
1/14/2015 c1 Maggz
Your story got me to start watching Beverly Hills 90210, please update so that it wasn't in vain.
1/2/2015 c1 2rach93
Please update! I really want to see how this goes!
12/27/2014 c1 Guest
Please update
12/14/2014 c1 Guest
Hope you continue this story
12/12/2014 c1 BeverlyHillsfan
Hey.

I just want to encourage you not to give up on this story if this is where your writing muse has taken you. I get your Harry Potter readers want to see your other stories completed too, but believe me, to true Beverly Hills fans, this is FAR from boring! No way.

Please update.
12/4/2014 c1 18Major Fraiser
Nice perspective of the situation. For all of the issues the twins have with their friends, I wish their own relationship could have been shown more in depth, especially when one of them is hurting so much.
11/30/2014 c1 1xypx
Sorry, but compared to your other work this is a bit boring. The Art of Hidden Personas, Enduring Obsessions or even Unexpected Happenings are so much more interesting. I guess a writer got to write where the muse strikes him/her, but your other stories are so good that it pains me to see you start another story when I'm awaiting the updates for your older stories so eagerly. But I guess it's hard and would need serious dedication to finish a story, seeing how few authors on here actually manage to do so. Anyway, I wish you much fun writing and hope to see an update for your other stories some time again too.
40 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »