for got your heart in a headlock

11/4/2020 c10 GillKashima
Oh my god! Are you professional writer?! I couldn't stop myself from the next chapter, then the next chapter, then the next... even when it means I barely got a couple of hours of sleep before I started working! Thanks sooooooooooo much for the great work and I sincerely hope that you still continue story telling no matter what it is. You are so admirably talented and please don't waste it! I wish I had that, but unfortunately all I am good at is programming. ;)

Yeah, so, I really wish to read your work in the future, cheeeeeeers!
1/18/2020 c10 yif
That was amazing! ️
1/17/2020 c3 yif
That was beautiful! ️
6/13/2019 c10 VenomSausage
Absolutely fantastic story! You are an amazing writer!
5/6/2018 c2 Blessed Unrest
HOLY SLIPPITY FUCK I LOVE THIS STORY. You write the Hori and Sakura friendship so goddamn well that it brings me to tears. Also, Kashima is a total rebel and I'm loving it.
5/24/2017 c10 Guest
10/10 great story!
5/22/2017 c4 1PG233456
\(_)/ Great chap!
12/22/2016 c1 Ag silver
Wah!
I always imagine that Sakura and Hori would be really good friends anyway!
12/8/2016 c10 ama10wen
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god I just can't this story is too good! Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh double thumbs up I'm so happy I read this. All the warm fuzzies and yeah there's some cliches but the writing is good! Pacing and story and you actually finished it which is a miracle unto itself on fanfiction. Ahhhhhhhhhh!
12/8/2016 c1 ama10wen
Ahhhh I love it already!
12/30/2015 c10 17dragonmaiden50
I was looking for a really good Hori/Kashima story to help me relax, and boy did you deliver. THANK YOU FOR THE FABULOUS STORY! You have a lot of potential as a writer and I hope you continue to work hard and grow in your craft.
5/20/2015 c10 4Scarlet Alapaap
I must say this is the best HoriKashi fic I've read so far. I love how raw things are in this story. It definitely engaged me as I read each chapter. I actually like how you explored Hori and Sakura as best friends; their interactions are really sweet. I actually never pegged them to be best friends, but after reading this, yup it's very charming. Every chapter was well-written. And I think what makes this an excellent work is I feel like I can hear them say the dialogues in their voices (from the anime) as I read them. Amazing story, and you are an amazing writer.

Your fic will definitely be one of those fics that I would reread like how we reread books that we love so much.
2/23/2015 c10 3archery713
Nice story, thanks for the awesome writing! It has a nice ending with nothing to over the top from the build up but nothing to where its just... boring. So thank you and keep on writing!
2/8/2015 c10 8NatRipper
That was perfect.
I could read this fic forever.
Please update again soon
2/1/2015 c9 kally-kal
Oh my god that last part was so cute! I can't stop squealing like the fangirl that I am. Great chapter!
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »