FanFiction.Net
for Dazed and Confused

9/30/2019 c3 5Franki3W
Very sad, very emotional chapter. Thank you for sharing. I have such grief in my heart for them. I can not imagine what they might be feeling, but I do feel deeply for them. Thank you for this very emotional story.
9/30/2019 c2 Franki3W
One thing remains the same... The Winchesters will always be there for each other!
9/30/2019 c1 Franki3W
Yip, grieve can do that to you...all cooped up in your own little world...an endless loop of mindless repetitiveness...without considering consequences...and then one day snapping out of it... Hunting has always been the one constant in Dean's life.
5/15/2018 c3 2BrkMyDrms
This was a great story.
I wish there was more then just three chapters though.
I love the relationship you have between Dean and his daughter Allison. Will you write another story with them please?
5/2/2015 c3 1beckini
now too, I cry. Good story.
12/4/2014 c3 111sweetkiwi604
Not going to lie I planned on yelling for this being the last chapter but you wrapped it up so nicely with a little bow! Her escaping to the woods...such great descriptions putting us right there in the moment with her. I could just hear the leaves rustling. That moment of realization Dean had when he realized he had no idea where she was then immediately jumping to something supernatural. "And that's when he saw her-Laura's deep blue eyes staring back at him, searching for answers." Okay so I started to get teary eyed reading that line and then you have Dean crying and now I'm over here drowning in a puddle of feels. This was a fantastic piece. Be proud of it!
11/30/2014 c3 54SPNxBookworm
I'm supposed to be completing course work. A bunch of it. Yet here I am, tearing up at reading this. I love this so much! I can't...I don't have proper words right now.

Amazing job. Splendid. You nailed everything. I loved so much, how you ended it. Brilliant work! :D

And thanks for the mention. You didn't need to do that :)
11/29/2014 c3 3ispiltthemilk
Ohmygosh. Ohmygosh. This this this!
Ahhhh ohmygosh. I love this. Its so perfect and feelsy and yay!
This story was amazing, love. You are so talented. I love that you've been posting again and I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
11/28/2014 c2 CatastrophicCarnival
I'm so intrigued! Keep writing! I love it!
11/27/2014 c2 54SPNxBookworm
I was just hoping for her to contact Sam! Oh man, this story is breaking my heart! :(
Dean is definitely so far off the reservation right now. He's...I feel like he's blinded so much by grief that he can't make sense of right or wrong anymore. Like he can't comprehend anything. That even wanting to go back to hunting, that too with his DAUGHTER is just...not him. He's too broken.

And God, this saddens me so much.

I do hope Sam will be able to do something!

Great job hon! Eagerly looking forward to more!
11/26/2014 c2 2Into the Nothing
I'm already loving this story! A truly interesting storyline. You've done a lovely job establishing your characters. Looking forward to more:)
11/25/2014 c2 111sweetkiwi604
Yeah I'm going to need more of this soon! Has such a different tone than Kate and I am loving being able to see a different side of your writing. The broken glass like the broken pieces of his life was written like a beautiful disaster. Allison calling Sam in hopes of him snapping Dean out of this state. The living room put back together as if the fight never happened - so easily erasing the fight from the night before Sam arrives. Great writing!
11/25/2014 c2 3ispiltthemilk
Dun dun duuuuuuun. Ahhhhhhh I love it. Sam better get there quick so I know what happens. This was a fabulous update! You're pulling on my heart strings and giving me all sorts of feels. I'm so curious and nervous and eep!
11/25/2014 c2 LightningBolt21
I hate to say it, but I hate Dean. He's just like John, only worse. I'm really worried about Allison, I have a feeling that she's going to get hurt BADLY and Dean will either tell her to suck it up in true John Winchester fashion or he'll see the error of his ways. Either way, I don't think it will end well.
11/22/2014 c1 newageofmusic101
I really like your story! I want to know what happens next! Maybe some rebellious Allison?! Please update can't wait to read more!
18 Page 1 2 Next »