for Collided Worlds

1/4/2021 c1 Guest
This story is absolute trash! Makes zero sense!
10/10/2019 c13 1fpinheiro96
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
5/2/2018 c4 Guest
Nope.. i'm out.. i want a post war Naruto, not this lame first episode shipuuden naruto.. ugh, this sucks..
4/20/2018 c13 Matt
Before you do any new chapters could you go over your old ones and fix the spelling errors in them if it's not too big a problem?
2/18/2017 c11 DARTHCAEDUS
GREAT STORY. I REALLY HOPE YOU UPDATE THIS STORY SOON.
1/29/2017 c11 aquarium259
Love it. That's all I can say is love it
1/24/2017 c2 Sage of Wind Dragons
So. I like that all the worlds seems to actually kNOW about it. if they are connected then CONNECTED.

I am a little elary about what proper threat level this is... as wella s fi your going to be handiling the realites of the POPULATIOn fo each world as much...
SHanks has what is probably the equivalent of an empire, but he seems more ayou owe my loyalty my friends...
actually weve seen bits of all the warlords but haven't quite understood Shanks you know?
but irregardless it woudlent be a surprise if he COULD call upon ana rmy of a hodge podge pirate alliance kingdom.

but Bleach is a standing soly for purpose of an ARMY.
Naruto on the other hand is a nation state that has a FAR huger population and equivalent army.
and Fiary tail is a guild. a powerful one, all youngins with bright potetntial but numbers wise...

SO I like the idea of a multiple alliance that they all had to get togheter for, but I would suggest with what you seem to be implying each side sends... champions/represenatives. which would only make sense, the ninja village whatever you ally with, while the naitons are more than likely not to mess with each other if it s a natural ecological event that affects all fo them the ninjas cant put to much strength into it withouth endangering themselves.
likewise because eof the realtiy of owning their own dimenshion the Shinigami are FAR more likely to send in divisions after divisions... but always something in reserve.
and the Pirates... could be a mix of everything.

still. friendship with fairy tail was nice!
hell if only osme people know the mystery might I suggest Jirayia as the last living Sage in the world?
1/23/2017 c1 Sage of Wind Dragons
so... huh. I think I like the fact they arnt as all powerfull is something I like especially how much they don't KNOW about whats going on in some of them. a cobble pot army instead of a freaking world upon world! although I don't know what time frame your going for with any of the worlds... id actually enjoy them being SURRPISED with all of them. but anyway. ive seex ND2014's and you got me curious.
8/25/2016 c10 guest
Crazy and do continue
8/26/2016 c10 2Lady-Kudo
I love it!
8/26/2016 c10 Dragon Human
hurry up
8/25/2016 c10 Dragonninja1983
say can you throw in characters from Dragonball Z as well?, well Stay Frosty.
8/3/2016 c9 5willdawg992003
you think the bad guys would be able to sense powerful chakras like the biju or something well good chpt and way to go sakura she is so badass now i think she is strong enough to go toe to toe with wonderwoman
8/3/2016 c8 willdawg992003
oooo a 3way battle maybe zoro vs the skarkfin sword guy
8/3/2016 c7 willdawg992003
nice chpt hmm i cant remember which jinchuriki is fu i will have to look him up cant wait for the fight scene next chpt
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »