for Understanding

2/4/2020 c13 AwesomeFangirlOtaku01
Dude this was one of my first Black Butler fanfictions that I ever read. At the time it was no where near completion and I lost this book but I found it today and I read it all. Like the first time I read it it made me cry. I love this story because it focuses on bonds and mending them instead of other stories where they just focus on romance. I absolutely love this story. It's original, it's realistic, it's heartwarming, and it's gut wrenching. Good job.
6/26/2019 c13 3Neakco
That was a wonderful story. Stories of friendship are some of my favourites. You made me care so much. There are definitely tears running down my face but i love stories that manage to get me to feel that much.

Thank you for all the time that went into this story.
5/6/2017 c13 Santana Leigh
Omfg this is so sad and good
11/21/2016 c13 4Demonic girl111
Beautifly creepy ending~ I absolutely loved this story!
11/21/2016 c13 3NatsuStar
LOUD SCREEECH
YOU JUST RIPPED MY FEELS APART
I THANK YOU FOR THAT-
NOW GO MAKE AN AU OF VICTORIA WHERE INSTEAD SHE DOESN'T DIE SO I CAN HAVE THE HAPPY FEELS TOO-
PLEASE
ALSO I APOLOGIZE FOR ALL THE CAPS-
11/14/2016 c13 Kris
A very sweet story!
11/14/2016 c13 Guest
Damn, it's so bittersweet fluffy. I almost cried, and I said almost only because I was in class when I read this... I love the ending, so much
11/11/2016 c13 1luvparadox
WAAAAAAA THIS IS SO AMAZING! I REALLY CRIED WHEN VICTORIA DIED AND I FELT BAD FOR CIEL. I REALLY HOPE THAT THERE'S MORE STORIES OUT THERE THAT EVEN THO IT'S NOT THAT LONG, IT IS A MASTERPIECE. CONTINUE WRITING! I'LL BE WATCHING OUT FOR YOUR STORIES :)
11/11/2016 c4 1Arren Akasu
Omg. I fricken love this stoey
11/11/2016 c2 Arren Akasu
Ahhhhhhh! Grelllllllll!
11/10/2016 c13 12Esmereilda
I can honestly say I wasn't expecting that XD
11/10/2016 c13 4Kitty of 2 kingdoms
Awwwwww summit I could almost see another chapter: the adventures of cute kitty, butler and the voice in their heads. Anyway I've loved the story and hugs from Wales to you in Scotland!
11/10/2016 c13 Guest
Awwwwww
10/27/2016 c13 amanda.mars.42
So is this story done? Im asuming so but Ether way fantastic way to end it love the story.
10/18/2016 c12 1Antoninsh
This is really good and so sad... made me tear up a bit.
73 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »