for Invisible Gem

8/4/2019 c19 McKenna079
PLEASEEEEE update soon! I love it!
12/28/2015 c18 Charlyne E
Hi!
So, first, I'm really sorry for my English. I'm not speaking or writing very well. I apologize.
Second: I just find out your fiction. It is just amazing! I red all your 18 chapters one shot! I just couldn't stop. I'm suprise I could survive until 3 a.m. .
So, I wanted to thank you. You have a beautiful writing style and it strangely bring lot of joy in my little soul. So, thank you very much!
I'm impatient to read the next chapter!
Sincerely,
L'OubliƩe ( The Forgotten )
12/28/2015 c18 9KilalaInara
A pointy chicken! I literally burst out laughing when I read that and got weird looks from my family.
12/28/2015 c18 21animexchick
Awwww poor girl but I'm looking forward to some of the conversations that will follow when they get out. She needs a hug pronto
11/12/2015 c17 animexchick
Omg this story is sooooo good :D just finished binge reading all you've published so far and every chapter just gets better and better :D Can't wait for this next one... Gonna be awesome I can tell. Keep up the amazing work! x
1/5/2015 c11 2smilin steph
I'm really enjoying this I can't wait for the next chapter
11/29/2014 c4 ro781727
She's an interesting character. I look forward to how she'll contribute to the story. I'm glad you didn't have all of Balin's speech, it's in enough Fanfics as it is. Small mistake though. It's the Blue Mountains, not hills.