for Harry the Hufflepuff 3 - Harry's Year off

8/17/2020 c3 oregonbird
How do you do that? You have such a talent for ripping a reader's heart out. Jerome K. Jerome does that - you're reading along, it's all Bluff British Cheer and suddenly you're crying your eyes out going, 'wait, wait, what just happened?' Poor Larry.

A classic sci-fi approach to 'what is man' and such an iconic scene. Your work perks along and then suddenly there's a darker, more brutal scene with its feet in real life; the bronze sword, Frankenstein's Monster, corporate greed. Actions have consequences, and you've explored the concept's outcome in other stories to great effect. Its a great idea for a series.

Poor Sirius.
8/6/2020 c5 heidisomething107
I love love love the way you write elves, so quirky and funny and wholesome
7/22/2020 c4 TheLostArchivist
I'm not sure what's worse: The boggart, or the "educational" prophecy orbs. Leave it to Lockhart to invent THAT...
7/19/2020 c3 mynameisnotactuallyJeff
Larry frightens me
7/14/2020 c6 Guest
Just read 1-3 and having a good time. Most Harry fiction is romance, battle, or tragic. Some are a good combo of a few genres, some exceed expectation and have a combo of 3 or more genres.
Yours is one of those oddities... it really isn’t anything typical. It’s just simple different... and not harry is an astronaut or he is romantically infatuated with Voldemort. It’s simple funny to have Harry be “lazy”

I can see it has been a hard fic to write... but I’m glad you sacrificed your sanity for Our benefit.
6/30/2020 c1 Jo Cook
Thanks
5/24/2020 c3 my.very.own.tree
poor, poor Sirius. how long till he realizes?
5/24/2020 c3 guest
damn, rereading this i really wasn’t expecting the transphobia, but i suppose with JKR being a TERF it’s technically in line with the author’s vision.
5/12/2020 c5 1PrincessMagic
hahaha lovely!
4/18/2020 c5 9GhostHex
Another year, another tale of amusement.
12/2/2019 c5 Hue
and Harry wins again
12/2/2019 c4 Hue
OMGGG the house elves taking the place of students killed me. TOO FREAKING GOOD! I died IRL
10/23/2019 c5 1Majerus
*grins*
This stuff is just so happy-making!
10/23/2019 c4 majere4
I think it's fun that you have serious as somehow brain adult from his time in prison, dementor exposure and of course that lovely mold licking.
Now, where is he and what has he done with the nearly impervious basilisk skined Larry?
10/23/2019 c3 majere4
Some funny and then of course, that finish. That... Creepy... Scary freaky finish
738 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »