FanFiction.Net
for The Tsar's Highlander

6/18/2021 c6 4RomitriReader
I would love to see you continue this story, as it’s evident that you’ve really researched and cared about building this world accurately. But the number one priority is your health, mental well-being, and pursuing your own passions and dreams. I hope you keep writing, even if it’s not this particular story! You have a real talent! All the best!
8/16/2020 c6 2elephantwalks
ammaaazing! I hope you come back to this one day
4/12/2019 c6 Guest
plz write more what happens!
12/5/2018 c5 pipigrin 2
Ivan you sneaky traitorous SOB!
12/5/2018 c4 pipigrin 2
A spy in our midst!? Is this Ivan or someone else scheming? Interesting!
12/5/2018 c3 pipigrin 2
Love your Dimitri so gentle and thoughtful. Your Ivan surprises me...OOC but refreshing.
12/4/2018 c2 pipigrin 2
Oh..a kiss...she is already drawn to him
12/4/2018 c1 pipigrin 2
Like this storyline very much your writing style makes the story flow looking forward to the next chapters
12/2/2018 c6 6Cheerra12
Are you continuing this story
12/1/2018 c6 Glitzybenish
I'm hope you get much more better and stay strong hon I would love to read your originals and I also love year's highlander you're not going to continue it ? And I'm also on wattpad 'black_ENchantress is my username you'll get my follow requestt soon
6/5/2018 c5 VATooobsessed
Incredible start to a story...it saddens me it was never finished. You are so talented and wrote so eloquently!
12/11/2017 c5 moni280892
It's an amazing story please update or atleast let us know why did you left this amazing story behind.
8/31/2016 c5 3Lea0014
Oh my goodness! This story is so wonderfully written! And I'm so intrigued! I'm really sad you haven't finished it, and really hope you will come back to it! It is ABSOLUTELY wonderful! I love it!
5/19/2016 c3 5FreedomWriter2010
Girl I am hoping that you will update at some point still 33 Hope all is well I look forward for an update to this 3
8/17/2015 c5 Do'B
I beg your pardon it has taken so long for me to review, I promise to review as soon as you update...love and have missed this story a great deal...

There is so much "cloak and dagger" who is conspiring against Dimitri? A part of me thinks it is Ivan, I hope that I am wrong, however in these stories as in SM we read Dimitri mourning the loss of Ivan as he wad always killed by Strigoi. This would give a far different angle to have Ivan betray Dimitri in this way, Dimitri again would mourn the loss of Ivan as Ivan would surely die for such betrayal-treason.

Your story is flowing beautifully, Dimitri and Rose's relationship is progressing slowly, the more personal and quality time time Dimitri spends with Rose will only display to Rose , Dimitri's true intentions.

Dimitri's councilman are opposed to him marrying Rose? I can not imagine why as she is of Noble blood and surely this would unite Rose's lands with that of Dimitri's, even though Russia is by far larger...none the less it wouldn't hurt to have Scotland as an ally...

Looking forward to your next update.
89 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »