for Teeth

6/1/2019 c10 James Birdsong
Good. Thank you for writing this.
12/18/2014 c10 5EbonyGreen
Awww that was great! It must be a miracle for Elphaba to go to Shiz.
Well, now I have to wait for a month, I can't wait! Also, thanks for the shoutout! I'm going to give you one, too!
12/18/2014 c10 22aphleser
That was fantastic!
Closest I've ever come to liking Frex, frankly. I love that Kalka and Yackle helped her, that's like your own OC and the book character that exists just in the periphery of Elphaba's life.
Thank you for the shoutout, I appreciate the publicity. I'll give you one when I update.
12/17/2014 c9 24TrebledWriter
I can't guess it. But great chapter!
12/17/2014 c9 5EbonyGreen
I'm an awesome human being? Why, thank you! you're awesome too! But maybe I'm not a human, maybe I'm a Monkey...
Talking about Monkeys, he clearly is speaking about defying gravity with 'you soar higher'. And what didn't he mention? Uh, maybe something about her being green?
12/17/2014 c9 22aphleser
I'm not sure what Kalka was hinting about, but the 'soar higher' comment is definitely in reference to Defying Gravity, and riding her broom.
I'm your favourite? I'm flattered! Thank you very much, you're my favourite too!
Excellent chapter as always, ambitious vocabulary that fits brilliantly, clever constructions, advanced plotline, and I love te hints dropped throughout.
12/13/2014 c8 11Moreanswers24
Now that I have reviewed all of your chapters, I can give a more personal review. Your writing skills are excellent, grammar is perfect as well as spelling. I love how you write Elphaba's character, the way you talk about the struggles she has faced, her relationships, albeit few are nice,with others. You are very talented and for that reason I am following and favoriting this story. I do hope that you continue to write for this community and that more people discover what an excellent, wonderful, fantastic, superb, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious writer you are.
12/13/2014 c7 Moreanswers24
Your writing is well written, but honestly your making me so emotional that I want to scream. I have a feeling after this story, I am going to have numerous Frex heads. You are born for the rose and pearl, Elphaba, you just don't know it yet. Stupid, snobbish Gillikans and small-minded Munchkins.
12/13/2014 c6 Moreanswers24
Ok. It it is now time to contact the Frex Hunters. This has gone far enough . *Picks up Pitchfork*. I am either coming back with Frex's head or without mine. Yet, I am so glad Boq has been redeemed.
12/13/2014 c5 Moreanswers24
Can I just give Elphaba a hug. I love her character development so much in this story. Fantastical job.
12/13/2014 c4 Moreanswers24
Can we turn Boq into a timman now. The obvious, nonchalance of Elphaba's treatment gives me the chills and makes me want to whack Frex upside the head. I am glad to see that Elphaba's love for the Animals and the Wizard stems from such a young age.
Fantastic Job
12/13/2014 c3 Moreanswers24
What a beautiful chapter. I am glad to see that Elphaba and Nessa have a nice relationship, despite Nessarose being the "princess" so to speak of the family.
Excellent job.
12/13/2014 c2 Moreanswers24
Poor Elphaba.

The last paragraph makes me want to take Elphaba, wrap her up in a blanket, and just hug her. It also makes me want to cry.

Once again, a wonderful chapter
12/13/2014 c1 Moreanswers24
If anyone's a parasite, it is you Melena and Nanny. This is a very well written chapter and yet, it makes me feel enraged at the nonchalant emotionak abuse that they are bestowing on Elphaba. Very nice chapter
12/13/2014 c8 J
Amazing! Frex is such an asshole!?
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »