for Strong

4/5/2016 c2 Guest
This is so hot. I hope you continue.
10/17/2015 c2 Guest
This is so hot. I hope you continue.
2/23/2015 c2 vampwillow1967
A very well written and incredibly sexy fic. I like your style...please continue this journey. :)
1/11/2015 c2 Bkwrmchar
WOW! Fantastic chapter! Thank You.
1/10/2015 c2 Guest
Holy Mother Of God you are a LEGEND!
That was frickin awesome!
I'm not sure your getting my pm's they seem to be messed up!
Incase it was clear I loved it!
-O.T
1/10/2015 c2 Guest
OMFG...I really thought you where not going to continue this, but I am so glad you did! That was "HOT"...I so cannot wait for more!
1/10/2015 c1 LKlovesAK
thinking of a s*** storm started by Valentine's God knows there's nothing more interesting than a b**** in heat. Of course we want more.! But then again I like puppies. But you knew that.
1/10/2015 c2 Oaron
Extremely sexy and very beautiful. Reading this at work wasn't a good idea.
1/10/2015 c2 Kimd33
What a hot chapter. They were made for each other.
1/2/2015 c1 4Crime Drama Geek
I know im a little late to the party, but this is a good story and I am starting to become even more obsessed with your vampire and werewolf mythology. I was wondering if you created it or if you derived it from another source. All of your stories are great from what I read, and I really want to see the morning after.
12/2/2014 c1 Recekayla
Ok I have to admit that I cannot resist any story you write about Jemily, your writing is amazing.
11/30/2014 c1 Bkwrmchar
Fantastic one-shot but would love to read more of this...
11/28/2014 c1 rmpcmfan
TBC? That was a rhetorical question, right? Yes, yes, please continue, this is so good! You never disappoint.
11/26/2014 c1 Guest
Yes please continue!
11/25/2014 c1 Oaron
Yes! More please! And a little more workable progression. How did they get to that point? But it's a wonderful start l. Hope you continue.
21 Page 1 2 Next »