for Harry Potter and the March of the Sentinels (Earth-62442, Part 1)

6/10/2020 c3 Khenzani
Great story, if u can, please continue
2/11/2019 c3 moonrabbit04
This is good! You’ve got a good base to start with and it’s quite enjoyable. Please update soon!
2/11/2018 c3 UseFistNotMouth
This is a really good story and even if all that comes of the events is a new place for Harry to spend his summers and a new group of friends, it's still a better crossover than most convoluted tangled strings.
10/18/2017 c3 DR5996
Uh, Im's say that you not continued the fanfction... I'm very curios what powres have Dudley...
6/11/2017 c3 Masked Jackal
YESSSSSSS! This is what good fanfics are made of! I hope this story hasn't been abandoned for good! I know it's been 2 years... but I still hold out hope!
4/23/2017 c3 isis424
LOVE MORE!
6/18/2016 c3 LadyPhoenix68
Any chance that this will get another update, I like the way it has started including seeing more of what you do with dursley. The books rarely show him and mostly in negative light, it might be nice to see him develop and evolve as character.
6/14/2016 c3 Guest
Continue please.
3/14/2016 c3 ScarletRainbow1
I was wondering if you would consider continuing this story line. It has been enjoyable.
3/11/2016 c1 67White Moon Falcon Ninja
Loving it thus far.

While you call the old school cartoon "Cheesy", I for one rather liked it.

I didn't even save it to my ReadUp Reader Library, (barely read the summary in fact,) & I got this crazy Crossover story idea.

I agree with your note at the end: Crossovers ARE just too much fun! I certainly seem better at those than I do, "Singular Stories" if you will. Though I might have finished a couple of Stories
4/23/2015 c3 ww1990ww
Oh I can imagine faces of order when they start curse upon Merlyn name and Brain will inform them that he knows him far better then anybody one Earth. Short of Strange.
4/6/2015 c1 MEEAATTT
I love this story, its really awesome. I read the review from the person who said you put copyrighted work on here, and unfortunately they're right. That does not negate the fact that this story is really cool, but if you don't fix that it might get taken down which would suck. I enjoyed reading this, thank you for writing it.
4/5/2015 c3 Fallow51
Kudos :)
4/2/2015 c3 7Serendipital
I'm looking forward to more of the Order's reactions. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Good luck on it!
3/27/2015 c3 CRAFTER43
TOTALLY AWESOME this is so cool I really love X-men-HP crosses and this is excellent I can't wait for your updates ah well here's to exercising patience and await your next post
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »