for League shorts

10/12/2019 c14 Zinthia
I know I'm really late, but I really enjoyed this series and I like how you imagined the setting of league was. it was really refreshing. Also, thanks for writing about the shurima champions~ I really like them but they are rarely seen in any fics. the relationship between sivir and azir is really nice too, not just the typical “sivir hates azirplot
3/27/2017 c14 2Rinark
In your reboot I would love to see more of Orianna learning about people and puppy dog rek'sai. Fetch is my favourite chapter. Good luck!
2/14/2017 c1 Velgod
Wow, a year already! Anyway, here's hoping that you find the muse to continue this. What i like most about this is the character interactions, shadow isles champions in the deleted chapters or the champs in morganas backery and ofc my favourite duo here, jarvan and swain. The humor is so unforced, it makes reading this refreshing.

Thanks for sharing with us, i wish you well, and illl continue to check back regularly. Hope dies last!
8/3/2016 c10 Vukodlakes
Yaaaay! I always thought that the void needed more love.
7/8/2016 c13 Velgod
This is really a great story you wrote there. I still hope this gets updates, id really like to know how you imagined the Lucian thresh arc to end.
1/7/2016 c13 4shioriakasuna
I really like these stories. Hopefully see more Azir and Sivir moments :)
1/5/2016 c8 TheUdonAddict
Chapter 8.

I wish to be a beta scanner, and I found a small typo. In the last sentence, "She did, however, thought her-" is where the problem lies. "Thought," in this case, is not the correct past tense for that sentence. However, "teach" is the correct past tense for that sentence. Instead of, "She did however, thought her-" it would be "She did however, teach her-" as a correct tense for that sentence. Thank you for this wonderfully hilarious story. Also, I should probably not be so annoying... I must be fun at parties.
1/4/2016 c7 Boss
We need some Jinx and Sona. Maybe a bit of Xerath brought in for the duo.
1/3/2016 c13 Fictional Drew
I loved this. Morgana and her shop stole my heart as soon as Vi walked in the doors. The fun and friendly pace of the story had me engaged the whole time. By the end, I wanted to visit her bakery myself and get a few cookies or something. I don't usually hold with short stories, but this really charmed me. Every new champion who walked in brought a new flavor (pun intended) to Morgana's day. I enjoyed this.

You choose your words wisely. With every new champion you brought a fresh set of descriptions that belonged to everyone. "Vi...with the stubborness of a steam engine." "Nami washed in...an apparently claustrophobic Nautilus with her..." The dialogue between Morgana and Bard. From Beginning all the way through the End you set the tone for each champion.

Well frickin' done, TCFactory.
1/3/2016 c13 4SaturneOTMW
I really like this! Especially your Darius :3 ! I think I first read it on AO3... So then twice kudos.
6/29/2015 c15 4shioriakasuna
I really love these stories :) especially those with Azir. He is so cute and funny!
6/28/2015 c15 13Galaxy Knight
Wow, yeah this was a long one but full of great stuff.
6/24/2015 c15 short muses
I really liked this chapter, the champion interaction was really interesting (Noxus and Demacia in particular)!
6/24/2015 c15 Pentakill
Oh man, I was thinking about leaving a review before, but this chapter absolutely made it for me. It was like a roller-coaster ride of awesome. :D

Mini!Bristle is the cutest thing I ever heard of, the banter with the Noxians was a really fun read and I had a good laugh at the bizarre costumes (though I was sad for poor Maokai. I imagine it IS a bit cruel). I guess you are not really used to writing 'action' sequences, but kudos for the way you wrote the concert, sort of like a highlight reel. Also, Piltover Police One?

I hope Lucian is all right. This is the second time he faints today, it can't be good for his health. But I'm excited to see what Senna thinks of this whole mess, because she didn't talk much so far.
5/4/2015 c14 Guest
Dawwww… that's adorable! :)
55 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »