FanFiction.Net
for Lost Love

7/23/2022 c13 WaitingForPeeta
Such an awesome story! Very unique plot. Ugh, I can't stand Gale in this story, he is unbelievable! Added to my favorites list. :)
6/19/2017 c14 Guest
You may want to edit the beginning of this story, because it says Katniss "died" 3 years ago but you later changed this to 6 years.

But whatever the length of time, Katniss is a bit of a moron to get married when she couldn't even remember anything from highschool onwards. She deserves to be lied to.
8/28/2015 c14 insidejokepartyof1
Wow Gale is a real piece of work in this story. I loved the story, was surprised that Glimmer was not a deceptive or bad character in the story, as opposed to Delly. Anyways I can't wait for your follow up story to this. :)
8/27/2015 c14 iamaloser1010101
Awesome chapter. Can't wait to read the continuation.
8/27/2015 c14 Yepperz
Just caught up. I never liked gale in the book nor in the movie. My favorite has always been Peeta Mellark. Not even katniss. Loved the storyline. I'm happy with the ending. Gale got what he deserves. Just that u didn't mention his reaction to the verdict. n what happens to his own family? Hope this will be incorporated in ur sequel. Great job!
8/27/2015 c14 1MLN
Hi. First, just a note. I think you meant that the doctor's medical license was removed PERMANENTLY and not as you wrote PERTINENTLY. The ending was nice if rather abrupt. Looking forward to the sequel.
8/27/2015 c3 2ColMikeFuser
Great plot twist! And yes, if you talk to many veterans, Clint Eastwood's movie, "American Sniper", gets the Taliban wars just right. Few of the enemy ever fight. They prefer to sneak around and plant bombs. More often than not, the bombs kill chidren playing. The new group, ISIS, seem to be into human trafficking, as well...kidnapping children and smuggling them abroad, selling them to pedophiles who pay to molest them. Perhaps the weirdest thing about Taliban and ISIS, are the number of foreign citizens who enter Iraq or Afghanistan illegally to fight for these groups. Most of the 9-11 hijackers, for example, grew up in Saudi Arabia, and had many opportunities for education and advancement...but instead, wanted to be terrorists.

Ah, well...good story!
7/28/2015 c7 6Daisy3D
I believe the 'Leggs' sisters are 'Leeg' 1 and 2 (:
7/28/2015 c16 FourtrisEverlarkHOANeddie
Can't wait!
7/27/2015 c16 iamaloser1010101
Thank you for the sneak peek!
7/6/2015 c15 Guest136
Please please update! I'm really anxious about what will happen in the future!
6/7/2015 c14 Guest
Its good so far. I personally don't love the jumping around of pov's in one chapter, but I don't mind it if you switch around between chapters. I really love the latestest Katniss POV though.
6/3/2015 c15 Chigga
Love the story! Continue the good work!
5/12/2015 c1 Guest
Please update! I love this story so much and I check nearly every day to see of you've updated!
4/6/2015 c19 Guest