for Naruto: Magik

1/7 c9 1TheWateringWizard
I have to agree with Kiba’s thoughts on that one ! My pervert side was hoping for more than a friendly relationship between Hinata and Illyana.

Yeah Sai is here ! But I guess it’s not really good news at the time, Danzo is still kicking so it means only trouble
1/7 c8 TheWateringWizard
Loved Hinata’s brutality !
1/7 c7 TheWateringWizard
Holy crap what a chapter ! When Team Kurenai was tasked with this mission, I knew it would go to hell. Such an emotional chapter
1/7 c6 TheWateringWizard
Poor Hinata... I feel so bad for her
1/7 c5 TheWateringWizard
Kakashi’s predicament is hilarious
1/7 c3 TheWateringWizard
Ahhh fucking Danzo... Sakura shows up next but I’m really looking forward to Hinata’s reaction
1/7 c2 TheWateringWizard
Ilyana and Naruto eavesdropping on the patrons talking about the new Icha Icha was hilarious !

It was a welcome surprise that they ran into Team Gai ! Can’t get enough of Lee and his youthful energy
1/7 c1 TheWateringWizard
Nice beginning ! The lemon was really well done ! I’m sure Hinata’s reaction is gonna be heartbreaking at first ! Poor girl
12/16/2020 c44 dragon44pride
Will the Raikage ever find out about Naruto Uzumaki being the 4th Hokages Son?
11/24/2020 c19 RavenUchiha333
I have a question for you, can anyone make a suggestion if possible? I was wondering if you could write up a Naruto/Teen Titans/DC story. I don't see a lot of those tbh.
11/22/2020 c44 Crimson Hawk Wolf
I like how things went in this chapter. Especially Naruto beating the crap out of Kisame. I got a bit of a laugh out of a few parts there. Though I do feel kinda bad for the guy since he’s one of my favorite bad guys.

I’m glad that everyone was able to be reunited in this chapter but it’s going to suck with how some of them are going to try to convince everyone to go back to there home again for those that want nothing to do with going back. I do wonder how things will go when that time ends up coming. If it even does.

I do wonder just how many more girls are goi my to end up joining Naruto and the other girls and who they might be. I think I have an idea on a few of them but I’m not completely sure on that. Laura is one that I’m thinking on but again I’m not fully sure on.

I think I have a theory on what that pyramid might be but I’m hoping I’m wrong about it. I never did like that guy one bit whats so ever.

I wonder what you’re going to be able to come up with for how things will go in the next chapter. I’m looking forward to reading what you have in mind when your able to get it done and posted. I’m really liking how things are going in the story.

I do hope that you and those you know and care about are able to keep safe and staying healthy during this time we are in. I also hope the same for any others who read this as well. Stay safe and take care of yourself and those around you if you can everyone.
11/14/2020 c44 Guest
buen cap XD
11/3/2020 c5 Usurpade
. ...
11/3/2020 c6 Legalt
This fic is great, but god, the Jiraiya shit is so terrible. I expected justice. Repercussions, but no, basically nothing. Legit. He spied on them 2 months. Two teenagers in love, and spied on ALL their intimate moments... Then wrote books about them... I don't know if that entire thing is meant to pass as humor, but it's just infuriating. And you make the Icha Icha about them a constant theme in this. Like, this fics Jiraiya perving is probably the worst I've ever read amongst hundreds, possibly thousands of Naruto fics.

Not like anyone cares, but I'm dropping this, at least until the irritation simmers down. It shouldn't detract from such a great fic, but as someone who's experienced it... Severely, I HATE invasion of privacy, especially with intimate moments. It legitimately makes you feel like you were physically violated... But again, this only REALLY got to me because Jiraiya is still basically a-ok. Good luck.
10/31/2020 c44 Kitten Arina
I missed the birth of Kurenai baby and I am guessing that the clan can babysit but to me it seemed like she wouldn’t want to do that. So would Asuka be left looking after the kid sense you haven’t killed him off yet or is Shikamaru doing it because of a promise? How many girls are you going to try and get Naruto with?
1,646 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »