for Naruto: Magik

10/31/2020 c44 1Ryuujin96
Great work on this chapter and I'm happy you are back work8ng on this story. I thought the scene of Naruto beating down Kisame due to being uninformed was funny, despite the fact I shouldn't have found it humorous. One thing though, Naruto seemed to reconcile with Kakashi a little to quick. With Kakashi starting to get back on Naruto's good size. I hope you keep Team Anko as it is, or at least keep Naruto, Illyana and Sakura together as a team. Again great work on this chapter and I looking forward to reading the next one.
10/30/2020 c7 LegendaryMob
I'm seriously sick of this fics use of demonic thingy. 7 chapter and still couldn't help but feel that Naruto and Illyana's relationship are all made-up and fake, That they are only loving one another just because of some outside demon influence instead of them loving just for the sake of love. *sigh*
10/30/2020 c19 Kitten Arina
Wait vacation from Hell? What your sending them back to Limbo for Naruto to relax why the heck would you do this Do you hate them for some reason? Oh that was you doing a funny please stop that wasn’t a very good one.
10/28/2020 c44 Shin
It's always rough when writer's block hits..I may not put up any fanfics I make but I dabble in making some for myself just for fun and writer's block is murder when you want to continue a fic but you don't know where to go or how to make it get to where you want to go. Personally I like all your fics but I'm really looking forward to Lyoness being updated at some point..with Cyberpunk 2077 pushed back..again..to December 10th now I'm eager for a good Naruto Cyberpunk..which to be fair I think your fic is the only one I've seen that is wholly original as far as setting goes and isn't crossed over with another series that already has cyberpunk setting..you're also the only one I've seen use Arcologies. It has been awhile since Dragon's Maw has been updated though..that's one of the problems I've had myself with making multiple fics..I get ideas, get a few chapters in and then I get a new idea for a new fic and have to put it down..at this point I just right down general plot points and the outline for what I want to do and think over how to get there and the like later after working on stuff I already have.
10/27/2020 c14 Issei Uzumaki
Oh god this chapter is gold! I was literally in tears at one point from laughing!
10/27/2020 c8 Kenra tacha
I really enjoy your fanfictions. Please continue it and also i am looking forward for the infinite divide update as well.
10/27/2020 c44 Guest
Great chapter. now only missing the last book of jiraiya introducing the amazon warrior zuka. and a plus with Laura as the creation looking for a purpose for its existence.
10/27/2020 c44 auron frost
So glad you managed to find your muse again I love this story and Dragons maw
10/27/2020 c44 8Noctus Of The Thousand Blades
why do i suddenly have the sinking feeling that En-Sabah-Nur is about to make an appearance? that pyramid rings a little too familiar.

on another note, welcome back. i was starting to wonder if we would ever see any updates from you again.

i have shifted more towards Harry Potter fics of late, so i rarely touch naruto anymore. you are one of the few authors who writes naruto fics that i will actually read.

so again, welcome back

and as always

thank you for your time.
10/26/2020 c44 SPark681
A nice chapter seems Naruto's girls are getting more wild for Naruto to handle anyways keep up the great work!
10/26/2020 c44 Mutant Ascension
Awesome I'm glad that you are back.
10/26/2020 c44 6Power of Magic
That was a very good chapter, and I look forward to the next one. Wasn't expecting Kisame or Itachi to join Konoha, but what Naruto did to Kisame was quite funny and I laughed at a few other funny moments too. Glad that you updated this fanfic, and I hope that you update your other ones soon. Hope that you are still well, with COVID hopefully no where near where you live
10/26/2020 c44 Mark1
You're back again! I was starting to worry that you would abandon this fic! Thank you for the chapter, please update again sooner!
10/26/2020 c44 Shadow
Awesome chapter!
10/26/2020 c44 Jonathan
Que bueno que seguistes con el prroyecto, y lo de ninja gaiden tambien pense que lo habias olvidado aunque he estado buscando historias de ninja gaiden pero. No envuentro nada.
1,646 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »