for Naruto: Magik

10/26/2020 c44 Zach Flare SOLDIER Class S
For your question on whether or not they know Russian they do. Charles Xavier has a neat little ability that allows him to teach people any language within a single second just by mine reading someone who knows the language and then implanting the knowledge into someone else.
10/26/2020 c44 Elchabon
It's great to read / watch you again and continue your stories.
The chapter was very good.
Greetings and keep it up.
10/26/2020 c44 TimothyB
Love this story. Happy to see it being continued. Keep up the amazing work,!
10/26/2020 c44 Stratos263
Dam kisame got wrecked
10/26/2020 c44 Guest
I audibly gasped when I saw there was a new chapter and read it immediately. I’m so glad you’re not dead! You’re probably one of my top five favorite authors on this site!
10/26/2020 c44 1R-king 93
Excellent chapter
10/26/2020 c44 corbinskydragon1
Yes! New chapter! This story was the second of yours that I read after the RWBY and Naruto crossover. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I hate to say this but after 50 plus years of stories with the X-Men it's a little hard not to come up with same thing so yeah no worries. Still the Shinobi world needs to be careful with connections with 616. I don't think they want the crazy of 616 in their world with invasions and world domination. The shinobi may have some issues but not week after week after week problems. Thanks for the great read!
10/26/2020 c44 kage88
good to see you writing again
10/26/2020 c44 Dasgun
. .
10/26/2020 c44 1insanemaelstorm
So happy this was updated. Love how the reunion went. Like how Naruto reacted to kisame. Can't wait to read more
10/25/2020 c44 100VFSNAKE
YAY! You updated after so long. Feared you wouldn't. Loved how Kisame got his face bashed in. And the fact Naruto got some hot passionate love from his women was great too. Now he just needs to calm a soon to be angry Piotr (and he will be) and all will be good.
10/25/2020 c44 1ShadowRealmComics
Glad to see a new chapter and approve of mate number three. So when is X-23 going to join into the party? I see Rahne being with Kiba for she could advance his clans fighting style.
10/25/2020 c44 demzerff1
Wow!
This is getting a new chapter and possibly more on the horizon?!
Huzzah!
10/25/2020 c44 dlowe2651
awesome update soon
10/25/2020 c1 2IAA
I'm glad to see that you continue with your story I think you should make Itachi and psylocke a couple
1,646 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »