for Permission for Socialization

10/18/2018 c14 9Macaronic-Paradox
Absolute pleasure to read!
7/2/2016 c14 Abigal
Started reading this a long time ago. Finally having distance from S10 of Spooks I'm revisiting Fan Fic and was delighted to see this one complete. Love it. I may some day finish my last one, but for now I shall enjoy the writing of others.
12/31/2014 c14 Deleted Account 91
Very sweet ending to this fic :)
12/31/2014 c13 Deleted Account 91
I really like the range of emotions in this chapter, and how Ruth's attitude towards Harry changes as we go.
12/28/2014 c11 Deleted Account 91
Great chapter, I really like their relationship here, and how Ruth manages to persuade Harry to leave her for help if need be!
12/22/2014 c14 Guest
Really enjoyed... write again!
12/22/2014 c14 12Sparky75
Really lovely finish to this, I was wondering how you were going to end this and what the epilogue would contain and you didn't disappoint at all. Thank you very much for both writing and sharing this.
12/22/2014 c14 NavyLady
Nice story!
12/22/2014 c14 7Batteredpen
A nice ending and I especially liked the sense that Harry and Ruth had slowly developed their relationship.
12/22/2014 c14 rosetintedblindspot
Oh what a beautiful ending and I love that you have the epilogue set 5 years later. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story, one of your best. Many thanks!
12/22/2014 c14 60Sigma Creations
I like the way Harry thinks too. Lucky Ruth. Lovely epilogue to a great fic. I think it works wonderfully to have it set five years later. I would love it if your muse would inspire you to write another fic on how Harry and Ruth got together after John dumped her. Thanks for sharing.
12/22/2014 c14 186r4ven3
What a really beautiful ending. I had no idea you'd skip 5 years, and provide a satisfying outcome for both Ruth and John. And when I read the name Cora, my first thought was of DA. Again, this epilogue was gently told, and in keeping with the rest of the story. Well done. Your best yet.
12/21/2014 c13 katmuel
I'm curious as to how Harry is going to come to terms with his feelings for Ruth and eventually act on them.
12/21/2014 c13 4ruth
I love how Harry does not hesitate to show to Ruth his vulnerability and his sympathy. Great description of Harry holding the dry hand of Ruth. I am surprised that he does not realize his attraction to Ruth. I hope that they will get closer after the debacle of John.
12/21/2014 c13 rosetintedblindspot
Love Harry in this chapter, so lovely and simply be there for her. I'll be very sorry to see this fic finish but am really looking forward to the last chapter. Thank you.
167 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »