for Memories

6/13/2020 c11 2A Summer's Melody
I really like this one. It’s like a complete story, more so than the other chapters. I liked how you did a time jump to the different seasons and showed how things had shifted over time. Kaiden is a bad communicator, and Mina’s reaction was justified. Really good storytelling. I’m looking forward to more!
6/13/2020 c10 A Summer's Melody
Noooooo Mako! What a twist. I wish he could have been good. Mako needs love—she never gets enough love.
8/22/2019 c2 8PyroRei
LOVE THIS
2/5/2019 c9 2A Summer's Melody
You’re such a good writer. I hope you continue this!
2/5/2019 c7 A Summer's Melody
Holy crap, talk about creepy. Weird is an understatement. But this chapter is such a great set up for a multi chartered story. What happens next?
It’s true what you say—I never understood how the girls could get their memories back and just keep it pushing. It was never shown how they coped emotionally with all that information. You did a fabulously dark depiction here
9/11/2018 c10 21Vchanny
Ooooh! I was not expecting THAT! Bravo. I'm glad she made it out. For a second there, I thought we were going to see some character death.
8/26/2018 c3 Guest
Perfect! Having Mina bust in there is just absolutely perfect.
6/15/2018 c9 Vchanny
Such a good little fic! So much emotion. I am imagining in my head, that he pours it out. I know it's likely that he doesn't, but I'm rooting for him. Very nice!
5/21/2018 c4 ChelseaB757
Was this uploaded to the wrong story? It feels super disjointed from previous chapters and seems to have made a Japanese/English swap.
5/17/2018 c9 36Valkyrie Celes
Aww poor Jace. Really like the English names you came up with for the girls! I'd like to see this story continued, this one shot was so interesting!
11/7/2017 c8 21Vchanny
Not what I expected at ALL! Man! To come back evil? Shesh! Fun read!
11/5/2017 c8 RD
Holy crap, I'm kinda loving chapter 7 and 8. So much potential in this "what if" verse of yours! I envision with their reappearance that they've come back even worse than before... and what makes it frightening is that there is no Beryl or Metallia controlling their actions. They're just this evil :O

Then you have me thinking, is there any way that they become good again? What are Jacob and Keaton going to do now that they found them? J/K's plan in finding them worked...and it is twisted AF.

Of course, i absolutely love the sugary sweet, fluff and angst ridden romance that result in happy endings, but sometimes a few one shots of badness won't do any harm!
11/23/2016 c7 5littlegirlmadeof
This last one is the bomb, are you shitting me? So good!
6/24/2016 c7 Reidite88
5/17/2016 c7 21Vchanny
Aaaah! He wasn't dead!? Or is he a zombie? Immortal? Creepy! This would be neat to continue.
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »