for A Year in Perdition

4/13 c4 Matt
How hard is it ti spell the name " Smythe" correctly? It's just Smith with a Y replacing the I and an E added to the end. For Pete's sake! Get a freaking clue!
4/13 c3 Matt
You are really awful at spelling, aren't you? First you kept spelling Minister as Minster (lacking an I) and now you've spelled Sebastian's last name two different ways, both of them wrong (Symthe, Smyth - correct spelling Smythe). You obviously need a beta badly.
2/26/2017 c19 3Adriene SC
Loved it so much :)
12/12/2016 c19 6AnimeGirl45xoxo
I feel like Sebastian having sex or almost having sex?with another guy after he saw Harry should have been brought up and talked about. But anyway, really good story, good job.
12/28/2015 c11 justaislinn
I just realized that Harry is a total yandere in this. A totally normal person but will cut you if you insult his senpai, and kill you if you are a threat to their relationship and undying love. Where they can snap and go nuts with killer intent at a moments notice.
He hasn't been like that before, right? It's just this chapter?
Write on:)
11/17/2015 c19 1Kashimo's Comet
God that was more amazing and adorable than I could've hoped. I mean I love Grant Gustin and by default Sebastian, but man, reading him being happy with Harry Potter has made my week. Amazing story!
7/29/2015 c19 Raven J. Haile
This is an amazing story, I'm glad I read it. :3
7/19/2015 c19 29IchigoPudding
Super cute, loved it xx
7/18/2015 c13 doubletroubleinmaine
I like your story so far but man what is with all the angst? Like I seriously almost cant handle it anymore..at first I liked it now it's dragging on so much I'm seriously considering skipping to the last few chapters to find out what happens while skipping all the angst...
7/18/2015 c16 IchigoPudding
Ahh, boys no!
7/18/2015 c15 IchigoPudding
Ahh, Sebby no!
7/18/2015 c14 IchigoPudding
Whew, I see a lot of improvement with spelling this chapter, _
Mrs Smythe is such a horrible lady
7/18/2015 c9 IchigoPudding