for Outtake: The Four-Way Foray

12/19/2014 c3 ahsokanerd
Hey, Count Mallet, sorry for the delay! This was an excellent way to close your MASK/The Clone Wars (Ahsoka's Legacy) crossover. Finding out the name for the Grand Master of Earth's Jedi Order was awesome (hi Tim!), the humor was enjoyable, and the overall story arc made this a well-rounded fun read. Ahsoka's nervousness as a bride-to-be was one of my favorite parts. (And the way you had her rush of to see if her future husband was alright was a great idea.)

The service announcement at the end made me chuckle. Yes, you broke the fourth wall one or twice, but those moments made this story one of your best.

Keep up the good work, and thanks for writing!

- AhsokaNerd
12/9/2014 c3 8Sparks' Stories
A great end to the story here.

The encounter between Ahsoka and Lester was a surprise, though I was glad to see the former in a better position to deal with her old adversary this time around.

I also had a good laugh when DS stole Stinger as Bruno could only watch the car be driven away before a scolding from Miles.

As in the last chapter, this final entry contained a lot of enjoyable action packed encounters. Ahsoka's injury scare was thankfully not too serious, though imagine she would give herself a welcome break from planning her wedding to fully recover and get her head together fully before returning to working and worrying about the ceremony.

Don't want to make this too long winded a review, but I'll end saying this was a very enjoyable read and a great sequel to Racing into Knighthood, excellent work.
12/5/2014 c3 69AVP5
Hoping the wedding goes well with no problems or anybody getting involved. Good work on the chapter and looking forward to next time.
12/2/2014 c2 8Sparks' Stories
Very action packed chapter! I would almost say this race was even more frantic and crazy than the one Ahsoka took part in the first time the Jedi, MASK and VENOM faced off.

I wish I could say I was surprised to see Stinger and VENOM come to blows when something (or in this case, everything) went wrong. I had a good laugh at Max's attempt to use the Canon Cannons, brilliant, but in the end they both ended up shocked to say the least, as Max lamented.

It seems like the Grand Master was involved in even more near death incidents than his wife to-be had to deal with too, though maybe not in as scary a way as Ahsoka's encounter with Lester.

Major cliffhanger at the ending. With Ahsoka on her way to the race site with Lester nearby, the Grand Master seemingly trapped under rubble and Darth Stinger still on the loose, the next chapter is sure to be just as action packed as this one was and I look forward to reading it.
12/1/2014 c2 69AVP5
Oh wow I wonder how things are going to go next time. Update when you have the time please.
11/29/2014 c1 8Sparks' Stories
Great to see this up and running, it was certainly worth the wait.

It seems that this time around, the Jedi are a bit more prepared to take part in a race of this type with new gadgets and a little more knowledge about who and what they'll be facing.

With Ahsoka preoccupied with the upcoming wedding, I bet this is the last thing she wanted her future husband to be doing, especially with only two months until the big day. Hopefully things don't get as heated this time around like it was for her when she faced off against Lester last time around, though that's not to say a nice amount of action won't be welcome once the race finds its rhythm.

I can already see Darth Stinger being a nuisance, though I wonder what her motives are for entering the race other than maybe hoping to lure the Grand Master out. In any case, this alliance with VENOM could end in flames, the only question is, will it be MASK or themselves who light up first.

Looking forward to reading the next chapter.
11/28/2014 c1 ahsokanerd
I know nothing about MASK, but I still enjoyed this. Excellent job!

- AhsokaNerd
11/27/2014 c1 69AVP5
Good work on the new story and I'm curious to see how it goes.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service