for Love, Music, & Error

12/24/2014 c4 Melstrife
I love this story! I am so happy to read this chapter. Erik is trying to fool himself and he needs to wake up to the realty on how he looks at Christine. Love the chapter. I cannot wait for more to read!
Update soon please!
12/23/2014 c4 Guest
This story is so good! Keep up the great work!
12/23/2014 c4 1Rosette Leclair
This is a very neat idea and a great first few chapters! : )
-R.L.
12/2/2014 c2 Mlle Fanfic Guest
Now that he's heard her singing voice, is he intrigued enough to teach her and to perhaps get to know her on a personal level? Then maybe he'll have a chance to win her heart or vise versa as it seems here. :)
11/30/2014 c2 43belasgrl
More, please! I'm loving this so far!
11/29/2014 c2 Dkk5
I like their dialog through the notes, they both have a witty sense of humor, I can see that is a great set up for a relationship.
11/29/2014 c2 Melstrife
I am really enjoy this so far. I like how Erik and Christine are communicating so far. I cannot wait for the next chapter!
11/28/2014 c1 Melstrife
More chapters please! I would love to read this story and see where you take it!
11/27/2014 c1 Dkk5
Ooh, interesting! How old is Christine in your story? I'm excited to read more and can't wait to see how this story unfolds.
11/27/2014 c1 Mlle Fanfic Guest
This's a great story. I had thought that things wouldn't have been so terrible if there weren't so many lies between them. And Erik murdering people.
I can't wait to see where you take this. :)
40 « Prev Page 1 .. 3