FanFiction.Net
for Young Justice: The Hunter

1/28 c69 Blaze1992
Why would you stop talking to yourself it's one of the few times you can get expert advice.
Wow if this is going to be his annual Christmas from now on, I think he's going to be drinking a lot sooner than later.

Hmm the alien fandom is real in this series, so many possible nightmare scenarios then are possible.
Wonder what her reaction to other famous sci-fi fandoms are like.
1/26 c69 superpierce
I shouldn't be surprised the Xenomorphs and Yaujta are in this story though I am surprised that theirs a conspiracy that led to films being made about them. So the Yaujta I can guess on how they encountered different heroes and villians same with the Xenomorphs did they go exactly as they did in the crossovers or were their significant differences like Batman's fight with both the Alians in south America and the Predator he faced in Gotham?
1/26 c69 hawkeyestratos1996
I'm just gonna say the nanosuit doesnt feel like part of the story anymore just feels like virgil forgot about it.
1/26 c69 Main117
I just can't wait till he eventually meets batman and or superman if that ever happens.
1/26 c69 8Jebest4781
Great entry here and liked how this went here. Will be fun to see what'll be done next in this. Keep up the good work.
12/4/2022 c15 dloold87
Sooooo, FOXDIE is not a thing here right?
11/24/2022 c68 guest
Yeah buddy not sure if you've noticed but your AO3 account is gone. I tried getting to it and the internet said the server is gone. You might as well bring that extra chapter over here.
11/25/2022 c68 3Raidentensho
very nice. though i do wonder if the next one will be a tribute to the passing of the legendary Kevin Conroy (the TRUE voice of Batman). looking forward to the next one. until then, later!
11/25/2022 c68 3Okaze
I do enjoy these little chapters of Virgil just living his life. It's nice to see and read.
11/24/2022 c68 9UndeadLord22
YYEAAAAAHHHHH BABY! THATS WHAT IVE BEEN WAITING FOR That's what's its all about, WWWWWWHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!

But in seriousness, this is great m8. Finally closer to Virgil to embracing his pro-protagonist by (not) being a anime harem!
11/24/2022 c68 Blaze1992
. . . And his sanity takes another hit to the nards though thankfully for a good reason this time.

Was nice to see him relaxing for once, seems someone is a fan of the raw thrill's products. I've played those as well, but my all-time favorite was the Star Wars trilogy arcade game. I think it was made by the same company but not for sure.
11/24/2022 c68 Bigguy45
Is it weird the squirrel reminds me of conker from bad fur day?
11/24/2022 c68 Bigguy45
Its basically a can of whup-ass
11/24/2022 c68 1Cousin687
Fuck Yeah! Someone else played Wasteland 3! Hope we get some more obscure Easter eggs.
11/23/2022 c68 8Jebest4781
Great chapter and boy things are gonna be crazy with what's to come here. Can't wait for more when possible.
837 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »