FanFiction.Net
for From Trouble to Help

1/18/2021 c3 Guest
Oooh not good Max and Steel are in trouble mega - elamentor why must you be such a big bully to these two.-_- nice story by the way.
9/27/2015 c8 2AnonymousGabby
Good job on the chapter, Mikkel! I can't wait to read more! PLEASE update ASAP! #lovetroubletohelp
Your friend, AnonymousGabby
9/14/2015 c9 2Ember4331
Hey, ! That was an awesome chapter right there! Keep up the good writing :D
8/13/2015 c8 anonymousgabby
I LOVE YOUR STORIES! Keep writing more! Don't leave me hanging, ShortB!
7/10/2015 c7 Ember4331
Why not while the girls are out searching Elementor and Dark max work together to catch the two girls and trap Max (the original max)
6/1/2015 c1 AnonymousGabby
I love all your stories! You have an eye for good, vivid words. You could become a writer someday! :) I just wanted to say how awesome your stories are, and you totally TOTALLY need to write more! What happens to Max Steel, Marcy, and Juliana? And the rest of the gang? You are really great at explaining exactly what's happening, and that's an awesome thing to have! Keep it up! :) :) :) :) :) Have a great summer!
6/1/2015 c6 2AnonymousGabby
Good job, ShortB! I love this story the best, and you totally need to write more chapters! Don't leave me hanging! :)
3/23/2015 c2 AnonymousGabby
Good job on your story! What does rated K mean? Is it A-Z? idk. You are great at writing! Please please please please finish the story! Keep writing!
3/23/2015 c1 Lil klar
Wow why is this rated K plus I think it should be rated k I mean idk why
3/23/2015 c1 Miss me klar
Wow just stumbled across this great job I think you have a future job as a writer I can send you a link for fan fiction scholarships that can get your college education free. I look for the best and not just your normal writers.
3/22/2015 c5 AnonymousKlar
This is really good can you write more thx

Love, AnonymousKlar AnonymousGabby
( but still submitted by AnonymousKlar)
3/22/2015 c4 AnonymousGabby
I love this story: every chapter of it! WOW! You're so good at those action/adventure stories! Keep it up and please write more!
3/22/2015 c3 AnonymousGabby
Wow! Suspense! Yikes!
3/22/2015 c5 AnonymousKlar
Now that I've read both if ur stories (the surface girls an from trouble to help) they are really good I love them u need to make more please!
3/22/2015 c4 AnonymousKlar
Wow a good cliffhanger can't wait to read the next chapter
27 Page 1 2 Next »