for For Want of a Better King

6/15/2020 c29 6AJ Granger
I am intrigued a bit by this story. I cannot imagine that Arya will be stuck forever without being able to use her own face. I am glad that she got to see Jon and Gendry again. And I almost expected Gendry to see through it after this experience together.
3/1/2020 c27 MissMoony13
Oh Veronica
1/18/2020 c11 8Alaster Boneman
I kind of skipped over the frist few chapters, review wise didn't really have much to say but I liked this chapter.

Gendry and Arya's intreactions were pretty realisistic and I like how you did the other two boys as I don't thing the show ever went into deatail on how Arya and Gendry befriended hot Pie and Lommy. one eposde their at each others throats next their a wolf pack.

still haven't got a lot to say other that this was nice. I likely only review ever othe chapter when I have something to say
1/6/2020 c25 Guest
The place is called The VALE of Arryn.! Vale ! No 'y' in it.! Both she and Sandor would been of more use at the Twins.
1/6/2020 c24 Guest
Treachery ! F** g Cat Tully ! Manipulative bitch ! She'll get him killed !
1/6/2020 c23 Guest
She needs to tell Gendry not to go.!
1/6/2020 c22 Guest
She really needs to tell her mother the Whole truth of it.! How Joff promised mercy and the Wall and killed her fathef anyway.!
1/6/2020 c21 Guest
I thought you said she had no make-up.? Traumatic ? For Cat maybe ! And wait until she hears what happened !
1/6/2020 c20 Guest
Once they hug and cry I hope she gives her mother holy hell for trusting on someone's word for an exchange.!
1/6/2020 c19 Guest
And she did tell them about being Tywin's cup-bearer at Harrenhall right ?
1/6/2020 c18 Guest
Arya doing the right thing. ; )
1/6/2020 c17 Guest
Sandor for a Sworn Shield
1/6/2020 c16 Guest
At least older Arya knows what she wants.
1/6/2020 c15 Guest
: ))
1/6/2020 c14 Guest
The sooner she meets Nymeria the better. If you even have a wolf for her ?
79 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »