for A World of Bloody Evolution

12/28/2021 c104 T-Bone7.62
Can't wait for the next chapter. I will be waiting for the next chapter no matter how long it takes.
12/24/2021 c104 Datarus Finnigun
I'd forgotten how awesome this is. Just plowed through all of it again over the last few weeks. Hope life continues to work out for you, with good winds, fair tidings and all that proves necessary. See you again next year - or before, if life works out that way.
12/23/2021 c104 Dressyone22
Everytime you update I reread this story
12/22/2021 c88 17Ar-Kaos
88. Angel reveal

that was an awesome chapter, well worth the wait. nicely done
12/7/2021 c104 Sierratuere
This story might only get chapters once a year but every time it happens it's worth it to reread the entire fic.
12/7/2021 c103 Sierratuere
i'm glad that this chapter exists and it certaintly was lively even if it didn't develop the plot too much. we definitely needed it
12/7/2021 c2 OscuroSignore-51
Interesting story so far.

However I think that Vadiik lessons were a bit too comprehensive: putting aside the general history of the imperium and xenos information on chaos is usually tightly guarded, the average citizen doesn't even know there are different chaos gods, only cadians are given the full explanation.
12/5/2021 c104 3joecola00
Thanks for the update regardless. I wish you the best of luck IRL.
12/4/2021 c92 Z.L.C. genesmith
Behold! The new Bane of all Necrons in the galaxy! May the Silent King himself, scream aloud in TERROR!
12/1/2021 c104 1W8W
Story may be on hiatus but it is really nice to have chapter on anniversary to confirm that it was not forgotten.
Yang hangover was funny, especially Amet helping her to get ready.
Departure was really climatic. I really like that she chose to salute instead of giving speech. It express more than any speech could.
Maion part was not bad but I am confused where her story is going.
Now that I think about it did you planned this story before or after learning about Primaris Space Marines?
11/29/2021 c104 Neacroon
thank you! be safe and... till next year?
11/29/2021 c104 Ase Of SpADeZ
A new update! Best story ever!
11/29/2021 c104 LiquidusSnake
Glad to see an update even if sporadic, this story is great and your Yang is quite enjoiable, contrary to canon
11/29/2021 c104 1GuntherRiechwald
Good to see you still kicking around!
11/29/2021 c104 Guest
Thanks for the chapter! Good luck on your other projects! I’ll be waiting for additional chapters to this one, the story still compells even after all this time. Have fun and till next time
2,704 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »