for Kimi Ni Todoke

6/27/2015 c13 fightingcancers
Great job on this Kenai making koda feel better i think that what Kenai would do. Very cute i sure hope one of thoes days you'll write a story about this cheapter. So great job on this cheapter!
6/27/2015 c13 ElsaIcePower
Nice cheapter kind of sort though but i just Kenai and Koda brotherly love. This cheapter would make a great story! Just an idea though but i do love this cheapter alot.
6/27/2015 c13 halloween coming
I love this cheapter it's was very sweet and cute at the sametime. Kenai at frist hated koda just like in the movie awsome idea!
5/23/2015 c12 BrotherBearKenai
I also have little brothers 3 of them only we don't have a brotherly love bond. But we do watch movies i've seen Shrek 2 it alright the only movies my brother and me will watch is the horror movies. But i do love it when Kenai and Koda have a moment make me wish i had that with my brothers.
5/23/2015 c12 HomerD'oh
Koda finlley teases Kenai i wasn't expecting that one. So i was nice to be a bite shock with koda acting like a little and Kenai acting like the big brother. So this was a good cheapter to read it took my mind off a school.
5/23/2015 c12 halloween coming
Very good it's been a while since Kenai and Koda had a brotherly moment. I just love it when those two have a brotherly love moment that why i like by far so good on this one.
5/23/2015 c12 FlikBigIdeas
First off i just done reading your prequel very good hope you'll update that story sometime. Now this cheapter i like how koda was teases kenai kind of like that part in Brother Bear 2. Also i also seen that movie once but this is a okay cheapter i like it alittle bite.
5/23/2015 c12 NightFuryDragon
Very cute i really it when Kenai and Koda have a moment like this. It remind me of the first movie and the a little bite of brotherly love in this cheapter very cute.
4/24/2015 c11 simpleplanfan
Good cheapter i like how it's long and switching from other people POV even though i don't really like though much but i like it in this.
4/24/2015 c11 falling leafs
Nice cheapter i like that kenai now has a girlfriend the only thing i don't like is this cheapter being too long.
4/3/2015 c10 nightfurydragon
Wow, i never read a cheapter were we see mostly the girls. Awesome idea since in the last one we see koda talking with kenai the most in the last cheapter. So it's nice to see that we don't see koda or kenai at all.
4/3/2015 c10 springbreakrock
I like this story but not this cheapter so much. I mean it was okay alittle i like it a bite i just wish we would saw koda with kenai. I love those two and there brotherly love bond that they share for eachother.
4/3/2015 c10 purplecolors
Awsome job on this story can't wait to read the next cheapter.
4/3/2015 c10 BestSongs2007
I never read a brother bear fanfic were both the first or the second movie never happen. This story is alright i do love koda having a strong bond with kenai in this story. That why i like reading this story you put up here.
4/3/2015 c10 halloween Coming
I have to admit i was a little shock you update this story i being to wonder if you would. This cheapter was okay i like how we only see the girls and not really the boys.
82 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »