for Kimi Ni Todoke

4/3/2015 c10 Elsa let it go
Nice job on this cheapter i love how we don't see denahi, sitka, koda, or kenai at all in this cheapter. Even though i wish you did alittle bite it still a very good cheapter i like it.
1/30/2015 c9 pumpkinpatch
Brillannt job on this cheaper i really enjoy it.
1/30/2015 c9 seafood
Nice job on this cheapter i love how we find out in kenai teen years was a emo awesome idea i love that idea. What a great cheapter it was just brillant!
1/30/2015 c9 DisneysBrave
I just love kenai he know just what to say to koda. I love how kenai talking to koda while kenai at work but also still being the fun loving older brother. You rock on it!
1/30/2015 c9 Elsa let it go
Alright koda seen with kenai in this cheapter! Kenai sure know koda will. Great cheapter i love that hairball joke poor koda kenai seen to never miss a chance to say that to koda. You did a very great job on this.
1/30/2015 c9 gothic girl
Great job i love how kenai know what wrong and know what to say just like any older sibleing should. I know cause i'm a older sister myself with three little brothers. Anyway, awesome job i love it when koda talk to kenai or just hang out with him.
1/29/2015 c8 AwesomesWay
Wow what a great idea i love this story! You rock with this it's very, very, very good i love it.
1/29/2015 c8 pumpkinpatch
This cheapter was very good i like what an awesome job on it. I the idea how in a few we don't see kenai or koda together that a awesome idea even though i love these two. Love the story!
1/29/2015 c8 Army Of Me Song
Glad you updated on this story i really like this story. This one is also very good i really enjoy it alot great job.
1/29/2015 c8 bedtimestory
Awesome i like how in this cheapter we didn't see sitka, denahi, and kenai. Hope they be in the next cheapter anyway, you rock i love it it's very good.
1/29/2015 c8 gothic girl
Great cheapter it was so awesome. You did a brillant job on this job.
1/16/2015 c7 jazzinglisa
Great cheapter i enjoy it! I just it when koda tease a bit after all the youngest is supost to get tease ever now and then. That why i like this story it sweet, cute, and touching no wonder this story rocks!
1/16/2015 c7 bartAKA.theboy
Ansome job i hope to be reading more sometime soon.
1/16/2015 c7 death the kid 8
Wow what a great story i like how denahi teasing koda a bite. Love this cheapter i was really getting into it while i was reading this cheapter i'd enjoy it.
1/16/2015 c7 magicnunber3
I like it seen ansome at the same time great! Like the teasing and hairball jock. Koda can't seen to gst away from it but he does know they care for him which is why this story rocks.
82 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »