for Kimi Ni Todoke

1/16/2015 c7 lightingstorm
I enjoy reading this. Koda can't seem to get away from the teasing or his nickname poor kid oh, will that what big brothers do.
1/16/2015 c7 fryfishes
Cool story i've never really read a cheapter in a brother bear fanfic we didn't really see kenai that much. That was new i like it!
1/16/2015 c7 highwaveswaters
Love it! We didn't see much of kenai but no matter it still ansome story to read. Poor koda i feel sorry for him again you did a great on this!
1/16/2015 c7 ladylisa
Poor koda now i know where kenai get his teasing from. It still cute to see that koda being tease again but not by kenai this time it's denahi i love it you did such a great job.
1/16/2015 c7 hot tropic
In the movie we never really did see koda and denahi together. So i'm glad there in this one cheapter together i love that! It nice to see koda not only being see or hanging around koda but with denahi also.
1/16/2015 c7 gothic girl
That ansome i like how it mostly koda and denahi in this cheapter for most part. Poor koda for kenai teases him now denahi doing it oh, will i still love the hairball jock it remind me of my childhood nickname. Which i hate very much and my mom still call me by my childhood nickname so i understand what koda going through love the story!
1/9/2015 c6 wintersnow
Great cheapter please keep with this! I agree on twlight that movie does suck. But i do love were this story going.
1/9/2015 c6 summerwarm
Great job on this cheapter koda really seems to love his brothers alot. Keep going with this story i like it.
1/9/2015 c6 bluehearttear
I love kenai and koda togther i'm glad those two are spendind time in this cheapter. I really hope we get to see kenai as a emo. Looking forward to seeing what in store for koda and emily i love this story glad you updated.
1/9/2015 c6 hot topic
Sitka in the story at long last! Love the cheapter it's cute that kenai took koda to see a movie i agree twlight suck. I love how denahi caught on without kenai braking his promise to koda. Great cheapter you an ansome job on it!
1/9/2015 c6 kenairiver
Cute kenai taking koda out to see a movie. I just love it when kenai spend time with koda i also love the swimming match it's sweet that koda not a sore loser. I can't wait to see what happen next time.
1/9/2015 c6 vamprieblood
Ansome job i love how kenai still look up to sitka in this story and koda losing the swimming match but not being mad or upset for losing LOVE IT!
1/9/2015 c6 disneyfrozen
Sitka in this cheapter yeath! Love the story it's good kenai spending time with koda. I also hate these twlight movies they suck but do enjoy this story along with your one. You rock!
1/9/2015 c6 gothic girl
Alright great cheapter i love it. You rock i'm gald we finley get to sitka at last. I really enjoy this story!
1/6/2015 c5 ranningaway
Ansome job i just love it. Hope you'll keep going with this story soon looking forward to seeing what will happen next. I hope there more kenai and koda brotherly love teasing joke. Love the story please update soon PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!
82 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »