for Kimi Ni Todoke

1/6/2015 c5 darkblueocean
Keep it up i like this story hope you'll keep writing more soon. Love the teasing hairball joke it fit koda will in this story so does that mean kenai also has a nickname as will. Please update soon!
1/6/2015 c5 simplepainfan
Wow what a great story i glad i found this hope you'll update soon i love this story keep going with this please keep going this.
1/6/2015 c5 blackorange
My friend gothic girl having been telling us to read this story for a while now. Now i know why it's really good hope to read soon please write more soon Please!
1/6/2015 c5 emogoth
Kenai really would make a great emo goth i hope you'll put that somewhere in this rocking story of your my friend gothic girl told to read this story none stop. Please update soon!
1/6/2015 c5 elsa let it go
Please update soon i love this story in which there a moment that kenai and koda have with eachother. Love the story i was hoping kenai will have a brotherly moment with koda please update soon.
1/6/2015 c5 koda On My Way
This cheapter is good i hope you'll update soon i really do hope so please update soon i love this story it's very sweet. I also love kenai being a emo goth i hope there will more that please update soon i hope you'll update soon.
1/6/2015 c5 sisterlylove
I just love kenai and koda you can see how much the other care about the other. Sweet job on this cheapter you did a great job on this keep going with this story.
1/6/2015 c5 death the kid ro
Ansome job on this story i love the pinky swear it's seen in both movies. I hope to read more of this great story soon it's a great loving story which i hope there will be more up soon!
1/6/2015 c5 octomber.1031
Alright what a great story keep going with this it's good hope you'll update soon on this story. I love it hope to read more this rocking story.
1/6/2015 c5 halloween coming
Cute i love it please update soon on this story. You did a great job on this i hope kenai will in a few more cheapters. Also i really hope there will be more brotherly love teasing moment also please soon update this story sometime.
1/6/2015 c5 falling leafs
Aw the hairball nickname joke i love it what a great cheapter you really nail the brotherly love or teasing moment between those two i'm looking forward to the next the next update i hope it's soon.
1/6/2015 c5 loveintheair
Rocking job on this cheapter i really like this one hope threr more cheapters on the way very soon. Your doing a great job on this just love kenai and koda. Please update soon!
1/6/2015 c5 magicmovie
I'm glad kenai in this cheapter i love how he teasing koda in a cute brotherly way. Please update soon i hope there be more of kenai teasing koda hope to read more soon!
1/6/2015 c5 ghostbride
I'm also a emo gothic just like my friend gothic girl who told me about this story. We both love brother bear this story rocks keep writing more cheapter i hope will see more of kenai being a emo. Love the story we both grow up this movie before we became emo goths. Please update soon!
1/6/2015 c5 mistunderstood
Great cheapter will sitka being showing up soon i can't wait to see what going to happen in the next oh, plesae update soon. Please, please, please!
82 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »