for This Is My Story

4/4/2016 c42 7CastielLunaWinchester
Oh my gosh your story is so good! I absolutely love Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons! I saw the stage show Jersey Boys and I loved it! (Wish I could see it again, but money! XD) The films really amazing! And your Fanfics so cool, Tyler fits in really well! I cant wait for you to write more!
12/29/2015 c5 Alice James
Hi everyone, I'm very sorry to post this here, but i promise to share the testimony if my husband return to me. he left me to another lady because they work in the same office. but when i contacted gbenga, he advice me what to do and how to do it,after 4 days, my husband called me and said he wanted to see me, on getting there, he started crying and apologizing for leaving me. he ask me to forgive him and accept him back. I'm so happy right now. You can contact him on his email or his website .
4/18/2015 c42 48AlecTowser
I've really been enjoying this. Please say you'll be updating soon?
1/19/2015 c42 1xXSl0wwriterXx
Cute chapter :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
12/30/2014 c36 xXSl0wwriterXx
Read all over again st right through and you got me all over the place from laughs to giggles to my eyes being balled out...It's Amazing I just don't have the words... to explain how much I love this story. Keep up the good work :)
12/28/2014 c32 xXSl0wwriterXx
I love this story and I wish this story had the attention that it need but I have one question for you

When will they find out that she was never from there era?

Hope this doesn't bother you love
Can't wait for the next chapter! !
12/21/2014 c28 11sherrybaby
I really like this story. I feel like in the first few chapters, things were a little rushed, and I think maybe you could've done without using entire scenes from the film, and maybe re-written it in your own words, but I think you've really found your stride here and I can't wait for this to be updated again! I revived my old account just to comment and follow this story, because I check this site every day just to see if this one story is updated. Anyways, I think it's wonderful and I really hope youre not planning on ending it any time soon!
12/19/2014 c24 GothicCrystalFox
This is a cute chapter :) This story is really well-written, I definetly enjoyed reading it.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
12/16/2014 c20 Darkmagis74
I LOVE this story!
12/16/2014 c20 GothicCrystalFox
The more I read this story, the more I really love it.
Its getting good now, especially when flashbacks of Tyler's old life enter into the scenes. I also love the friendship between her, Frankie and Bobby.
Can't wait to read the next chapter.
12/15/2014 c18 11Onlyndreams145
I really LOVE this story!
12/14/2014 c14 GothicCrystalFox
This story's getting good now.
I loved the last few chapters, I feel like I'm really in the story and that's good when you can get the reader to feel for the characters. I can't wait to see what happens next.

12/11/2014 c6 GothicCrystalFox
This story's getting good. Sounds like Tommy's starting to get jealous about the friendship that Bobby and Tyler have going on. ;)

Can't wait for the next chapter :)
12/10/2014 c5 GothicCrystalFox
Hi,
This story is really starting to get good. ;)
Bobby and Tyler are gonna be a really good match for each other, I can tell. :) Looking forward to the next chapter, definetly.
12/9/2014 c4 GothicCrystalFox
Hi,
I'm really liking this story with every chapter. It looks like Bobby and Tyler are really starting to hit it off here. ;)
I know that it takes a lot of courage to post a story that you care about on a place like this, and I'm glad that you can do that with this one. :)

17 Page 1 2 Next »