for Continuations: The Batman: Season 6

8/28 c55 3Rafsolo
please update. this is awesome!
4/13/2018 c55 Starfury88
This story is so good, thank you for making my day feel better. I've only just joined and hope to read more of your work. I too have stories in the making but I got to fine tune them and find the courage to publish them, even though I love writing. Pls continue this story so I may read more.
8/18/2017 c18 Nicholas Whitman
I always imagined what the next season would be like. Thanks! Can you please continue the story to see how the other characters join in?
8/31/2016 c55 27Freefan1412
Hehehe, suspecting Cluemaster (who may or may not be retired - I'm not really familiar with him)for stealing cartoon art, while his daughter is overlooked thanks to being freakin' four years old. Batgirl the Second coming right up...in a lot of years. I do wonder how long it will take Mr. Paranoid And Suspicious to consider Steph in this crime. xd Which makes me think...Steph is four. Tim is around her age, no? When did he start stalking again? In general, will other Batboys be involved?
Great new chapter, I'm very much looking forward to more. Hope you have fun writing!
8/27/2016 c55 37JaggerK
Yes! Stephanie!
8/27/2016 c54 27Freefan1412
This is seriously awesome. :) I'm so happy to see a well done continuation of The Batman cartoon (which is the best batman centered one out there). Granted, I have never actually looked for one specifically, but I have looked for fics like this, covering the adventures of the kids, adding more kids, throwing in a planetary crisis or two, drama, bonding, humor. This is SOOOO good, I can't believe I haven't found it before. Really, just awesome! In the latest, Robin was targeted by Deathstroke (his own personal stalker), Talia made an appearance (apparently pre relationship), Artemis got introduced, Lantern Junior got a a pre hero appearance and - just awesome. :) I can't wait to see more of this.
If I have any kind of critique, it would be that Batman's super paranoia in regards to identity appears to have faded some.
6/23/2016 c54 17TekeoMiona
Lovin' these so far! Especially the look into some of the other heroes' lives. I'm mostly familiar with the Bats, Flashes, and Arrows because I don't have a ton of (any) access the comics, so seeing all these others is awesome.

And I love Wally, Dick, and Kara's relationship. Tag day was hilarious, pity the party was crashed. Rude villains.

Can't wait for the next episode, happy writing!
6/19/2016 c53 37JaggerK
Kyle seems somewhat unsure on that thanks. LOL

Great chapter!
6/17/2016 c52 JaggerK
"The force of his desperate glare alone had Wally pinned." LOL That would totally work on Wally. Not likely either of the other boys or Artemis but it would on Wally. And Yay! Jaime!
6/14/2016 c51 JaggerK
I want all mentors holding onto all protege with both hands very tightly. HUGGING them tightly to their bodies may be required. No squeamishness now Batman. I'm you completely responsible for whatever happens here Triscribe.
6/14/2016 c40 8Seshat-Ra
Squeal!
Your going to add the future bats? Jason? Tim? Even Cass? Yess!

Hmmm... are you going to add the Blue Beetle? It would be cool for a chance to see Ted and Jaime working together.

Looking forward to your next episode.
Keep writing- Ra.
5/30/2016 c50 3reddevil47
Love the story, glad your writing a continuation of the Batman, love this show so much and glad to see a story like this is up, keep up the good work
4/30/2016 c50 37JaggerK
I really, really dislike that woman. Intensely.

On the hand, YAY! for new chapter.
2/26/2016 c49 Guest of honor
I'm so going to die of laughter from reading Artemis, dick, and Roy being together. Update soon.
2/28/2016 c49 Piper1996
Ooh yes will this be the start of slade wanting Dick "robin" Grayson to be his apprentice? Dont think I've commented before soo i just gotta say that I've enjoyed the whole story so far and can't wait ffor more.
62 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »